Are you wondering if that is you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha i see everyone has been busy! :twisted:

:booty:

Cheri said:
They recovered Liza's bra downtown NewYork City. :gossip:

huge_bra.jpg

:twisted: Oh good! You found it... now you can borrow it. ;)

Malfoyish said:
That's what I see too...try and see if you can get the page? There is a kitty standing in front of a mirror...reflecting a LION. ;)

*glaring*

You... you little punky ferret!

:)

"Malfoyish! What did I tell you about practicing your levitation in the house?!

KlausBreitmeyer-1070030040.jpg

LMFAO....something tells me I shouldn't have shown OceanBreeze how to do these picture inserts....Her computer hasn't had too much rest lately.

tired_pc.gif

^Angel^ said:
For the past weeks, my dearest friend, Peachy Lady has been wondering what happened to her peachy cream pie that she made , instead of blaming it on her husband, she decide to set up a camera to see who's been eating all of her peachy cream pie...Looks like someone is in trouble... :rofl:

hahaha yeah that looks like my son! Thanks Angel for making me laugh :ily: :ily: :ily: :ily:

:jaw: Guess what... When we enter that place and we found a :deal: of ONG's birthplace... If you wanna go enter that specific place... then come down to Denver, Colorado and I'll take you to Wadsworth Blvd and Crestline Ave to that place :giggle:

Attachments

• OMG's birthplace.JPG
    OMG's birthplace.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 18
Malfoyish said:
*sighs* BBNT is still at his cross-dressing best...

catlook.jpg

Miss Pinocchio's vacation photo...we COULD have done without this one. ;)

funny.jpg

LOL!! Good ones! :rofl:

LOL That's the best picture I ever seen that cracks me up big time!!!!!!!!Hehehehe

I guess this is one haircut that Liza isn't too fond of...

Pissed%20off%20cat.jpg

Oceanbreeze's way of ridding AllDeaf of err...unfavorable adolescent-minded members.

harry_wand.jpg

Malfoyish said:
I guess this is one haircut that Liza isn't too fond of...

Pissed%20off%20cat.jpg

*stares pitying at Liza's bad taste in haircut*

Hahah, this is quite a hilarious thread!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, Delectable one - you're next. ;) Thanks for reminding me that I haven't yet found a suitable photo of you...!

In honor of Miss_Delectable's upcoming traveling endeavors. Might I remind this one to pack extra Kibbles and plenty of Marian Keyes?

cat_travel.jpg

Malfoyish said:
Oh, Delectable one - you're next. ;) Thanks for reminding me that I haven't yet found a suitable photo of you...!

*whimpering* Darn, I hoped you'd forget.

*scampers off frantically*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back