Are you ready for 2009?

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just 3 month left until into 2009, new year.

For me, I would going off to college and don't have any plan right now, keep think about it.

2009 will be last year for 2000's and would be into new decade --- 2010's.

I don't know about 2010's would going on.

I hopefully that bank and credit crisis would start relieve, also same goes to wall street and oil price wouldn't skyrocket, just my exception.

This year, 2008 has been bad for me due skyrocketing of oil price, wall street crash and crisis got worse on bank, credit and mortgage.

How about your this year, 2008? good or bad?

This year was bad but in 09 I will be a free woman :D

This year was an important one because I got my driver's license in February, moved to another state in March for a new job and now I have an apartment.

2008 was okay year. Much better than before...:)

2009, I hope it'll be a better year for all of us!

Am I ready for 2009? No...not till Dec 31st then I am ready! :lol:

2009 is just another year, no big deal. I'm gonna be one year older. Hurrah.

Then again, maybe i'll be relocating to San Diego so there might just be a change for me, after all.

dont tell me until December 31st, i'll answer to it.

lol, I guess it's little too early to say that and we would have election in next month, that's big time for us.

This year was an important one because I got my driver's license in February, moved to another state in March for a new job and now I have an apartment.

Oh, I forgot about my special this year is... 21th birthday, YUP!!!! I will lgalize to buy beer, vodka or wine.

it only means one year less to fei world games!!!!!!!!

Yep and I'm looking forward to the FEI World Games. Lexington definitely will be PACKED when it rolls by.

Oh man, I can imagine Nicholasville Road and Circle 4 will definitely be jammed.

2008 is my worst year in my life. I went thru bad roommate, my stuff got stolen, owed the apt a lot of money that me and whisperhorse used to live in. I dont know if im looking forward to 2009, but Im looking forward to Seattle's light rail line grand opening on July 2009. The line runs from seatac airport to downtown seattle.

Hope to get out more of vacations on 2009?? :dunno2:

I am still looking forward to Christmas season for 2008.

I like all the special foods and fun clothes for that season.

After Christmas, then I can think of 2009.

Wait till January 1st, 2009 at 12:00 AM, and I will tell y'all if the 2008 is good or not.

:lol:

2008 has been an okay year so far. Some bad some good, but better than 2007. I can't wait until 2010. We leave Missouri and move to Mississippi. We won't be as cold and we will be closer to Florida to see in-laws. (not fun)

Well as for 2008, it was better than last year. My hubby and I went oversea to Bali for 6 nights and we loves it. I got a permanent position in my job after being on contracts for many years. Yay!

For 2009, I am looking forward to another trip to Bali again. This time, we add 2 nights extra. Also I will be going to a few friend's birthday parties, including mine as we all will reach the big 50. :D

Back