Are you Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

Okay. I read everyone argued each other. Anyways, I am sorry for :topic: about Death Penalty. I believe it's because number of Murders plus rape can go die. But the child molester should not put death penalty because no record of murders. You know I mean?

Yes, I know what you mean.

What is your problem with me?

No, I understand you and respect your wish.

A few years ago, I researched on abortion. It is very difficult answer, but fortunately, the doctor is correct that the fetus as a pea size is being in the process of growing cells. It does not develop any organs yet which means that it is safe to be removed.

In a general, if the fetus is 12 weeks old, it shows a "visual" of a baby, then it is recommended not to have an abortion because a mother's body is in the process of feeding the baby in the womb that cannot be interrupted.

Some cases, some mothers are forced to have an abortion for a health reason or rape issue. Some young mothers are too embarrassing to let a doctor to verify their vagina's shape if it shows a tear so that the doctor knows the difference between a rape and a non-rape. The doctor has to write in the police's report statement for the court.

No, I understand you and respect your wish.

A few years ago, I researched on abortion. It is very difficult answer, but fortunately, the doctor is correct that the fetus as a pea size is being in the process of growing cells. It does not develop any organs yet which means that it is safe to be removed.

In a general, if the fetus is 12 weeks old, it shows a "visual" of a baby, then it is recommended not to have an abortion because a mother's body is in the process of feeding the baby in the womb that cannot be interrupted.

Some cases, some mothers are forced to have an abortion for a health reason or rape issue. Some young mothers are too embarrassing to let a doctor to verify their vagina's shape if it shows a tear so that the doctor knows the difference between a rape and a non-rape. The doctor has to write in the police's report statement for the court.

Okay. Thank you FYI

pro-life pro-choice?

hmm good question me I think it depends on whose getting the abortion and why , majority of the time im pro-life i guess i see it as you made the choice to have unsafe sex now you deal with the consequence there are no shortcuts in life why should you be given one. the only time someone should get an abortion is if its a health risk to the mother.

my 2 cents take it as you will
Babyface

Ok, if people support death penalty and against abortion shouldn't be too pro-life or pro-choice, it's more likely to be pro-neutral.

You have to respect my choice of pro-life. You can't change into me. I do respect you're Pro-Choice. It's your decide.

Execution? You mean legal for punishment? No! I disagree. I am show you of link. It's very disgust! It not about abortion. It about death penalty. Local News | Duncan defense wants explicit video shown in open court | Seattle Times Newspaper It's really DISGUST!!!! :eek2: I hate to read this. He is a Sex Offender. He need face to death penalty. I agree with the judge. I do believe in Death Penalty for punishment of Criminal Record.

If you want to abortion your cat's kitten or dog's puppies. How do you would feeling? It's same with human and animals. Why it need to abortion for? I already read about Pro-Choice It depend on situation for risk health. It will be ok to abort. I don't agree if teenager want to abortion baby because can't afford or not ready for responsible. They can adopt baby to new family. It's my opinion! This is suck thread! It's bashing!

You have rights to support yourself, no hassle, oh really. :D

No one would be too pro-life or too pro-choice because they have different sides to support, unless if you against abortion and death penalty then you are more on pro-life, if not then you are between of them or neutral.

I'm more on pro-choice because of support abortion based on woman's right, partly of death penalty (depends on situation) and put animals in sleep is ok to reduce of animal overpopulation, especially on dogs and cats.

No one would be too pro-life or too pro-choice because they have different sides to support, unless if you against abortion and death penalty then you are more on pro-life, if not then you are between of them or neutral.

I'm more on pro-choice because of support abortion based on woman's right, partly of death penalty (depends on situation) and put animals in sleep is ok to reduce of animal overpopulation, especially on dogs and cats.

Yep! Only if pets and animals are suffering from a kind of illness (may or may not will be cured), I will support that idea of putting them to sleep in. With a great respect, as being pro-lifer, I am against the suffer issues. ;)

Yep! Only if pets and animals are suffering from a kind of illness (may or may not will be cured), I will support that idea of putting them to sleep in. With a great respect, as being pro-lifer, I am against the suffer issues. ;)

Same here.

Pro-Neutral? I found it's no dictionary and Wikipedia available. Where did you get the idea? Did you make it up? :hmm: I did go to igoogle. The most pro-neutral for download and computer. They didn't mention about against abortion and support death penalty.

I can understand that cats and dogs are suffer with illness and can't find a cure. It's okay to put sleep. Or dog get hit by car. The dog's leg get cut off and can't afford for surgery. Dog can put sleep until die. Because the owner can't afford for surgery.

Pro-Neutral? I found it's no dictionary and Wikipedia available. Where did you get the idea? Did you make it up? :hmm: I did go to igoogle. The most pro-neutral for download and computer. They didn't mention about against abortion and support death penalty.

I can understand that cats and dogs are suffer with illness and can't find a cure. It's okay to put sleep. Or dog get hit by car. The dog's leg get cut off and can't afford for surgery. Dog can put sleep until die. Because the owner can't afford for surgery.

I made it up, I means between of them.

I have really no idea to make official.

Well not always. It does hurt to put pets in sleep, like my old family dog that died from breast cancer, my parents was planning to put her in sleep, but my parents changed their mind to keep her alive till she died in nature.

Well not always. It does hurt to put pets in sleep, like my old family dog that died from breast cancer, my parents was planning to put her in sleep, but my parents changed their mind to keep her alive till she died in nature.

your dog died of breast cancer? :confused: I never hear of it!

your dog died of breast cancer? :confused: I never hear of it!

*nods* She have some of milk dripping from her breast and it doesn't stop, and for some reason her breast doesn't shrink after she was done breastfeeding her puppies, the vet tried to shrink her breast, but it seems not working very well. Later when she became older, her breast grow bigger and bigger, also becoming purple and black, she can't walk or jump very much due to her breast weigh, but later she died.

BTW: Not that dog in my signature, the Beagle one which belong to my parents.

*nods* She have some of milk dripping from her breast and it doesn't stop, and for some reason her breast doesn't shrink after she was done breastfeeding her puppies, the vet tried to shrink her breast, but it seems not working very well. Later when she became older, her breast grow bigger and bigger, also becoming purple and black, she can't walk or jump very much due to her breast weigh, but later she died.

BTW: Not that dog in my signature, the Beagle one which belong to my parents.

Ouch! I am sorry to hear! My mom's dog had a swollen on her breasts when she have a puppies twice times. She had an infection in her breasts and block the milk.

Ouch! I am sorry to hear! My mom's dog had a swollen on her breasts when she have a puppies twice times. She had an infection in her breasts and block the milk.

Ohh it's okay, I already moved on :)

Really? How did she feed her puppies while her breast blocked the milk?

Pro-Choice.

A woman should have the right to decide what she wants to do with her body. I do not believe in telling women what to do with their bodies.

pro-choice.

A Woman Should Have The Right To Decide What She Wants To Do With Her Body. I Do Not Believe In Telling Women What To Do With Their Bodies.

:p

You entitled on your opinion, I understood.
My Callie was so suffering from her midget disease and there is no cure for that... She'd been suffering for so long time, so I didn't think it was fair to let her to suffer her own illness like that... Her medicines were so pricy and i barely could afford it; $40-$45 three days per. I had a reason to put her in rest in peace.

Some pets may not able to be healed, and their owners have a reason to do that... I see nothing's wrong with that, in my opinion.

sorry Piyo. so sad to hear about that. but you have to understand that in my opinion, it's too cruel and selfish to keep dog alive while he's/she's in pain. That's why I have no problem putting my dog to sleep if he's in lot of pain from old age.

You know.... I've actually never heard of breast cancer in dog. wow I didn't know!

Back