Are you night or morning person?

E

eternity

I am night person. Unfortunately, I get up at around 7am - 8 am for work or school everyday except for the weekend like 5am.

Apparently i guess i am a nite person too, as i get up around 6am to work at the hospital, i have notice i will be a day person soon as i am workin on nite shift shortly!

:shock: I am a night person.. I get a splurge of energy starting at about 5-6 in the evening.. and it will last till the wee hours of the morning. However... I still gotta get up early about 8-9 with the kids otherwise my 3 yr old(soon to be 4) will raid my fridge and leave a mess!!! :laugh2:

When I'm not pregnant, obviously I'm a night person. When I'm pregnant, I'm NEITHER a day nor night person. :roll: My husband's obviously a morning person. :ugh2: Heh. :D

i'm a night person for awhile...until 2 or 3 am and go "zzz" lol

i am person is daytime cuz i like to go beach and much more to do . Also ofc i love to sleep night time.

I'm a morning person! I just love seeing and being in the sun. If it rains, then that's okay because it's still a day light that matters to me. :dance: :dance: :dance:

i'm night person baby :cool: morning can be good because when u get up u have all day and have plenty of time to do but it hard for me to get up early.. also i'm not in mood in the morning because i just got up and give me time to get full awake and feel ready more engery...

:| umm It depends on my mood. so.. I am more of night person but also a morning person cuz i love to see a nice day outside. ..

It actually depends. My sleeping schedule varies greatly as well. Currently though, I've been going to bed at liked 4:30 AM and waking up anytime between 11:00 and 1:00. But I don't DO anything until like 5 or 6 PM, I spend all my time from when I wake up until then TRYING to wake up.

But then again, just not too long ago, I was going to bed at 11:00 and waking up at 5:30 everyday. And since it's been so nice out lately, that's probably going to be my schedule once again, soon anyway.

Back