Votes: 4 11.4%
  • No, my hearing loss is very profound, I don't get much benefit

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No, I never wear them for one reason or another

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm...not quite correct. At least one member who has given you suggestions is a lawyer.

But, since you don't seem to be willing to take the suggestions of those that have dealt with situations like your own, your best course of action would be to retain a lawyer instead seeking advise or comment from members of this forum.

Really? And who's that? And where did he or she get his or her JD from, what state did he or she pass the bar in, and which firm or law office does he or she work for that deals specifically with contract law?

Rather presumptuous of you to speak for everyone else on AD. There are many that will tell you my feedback is extremely helpful.

No, of course you don't need advise from anyone. Everything is working out just the way you want it to on your own without advise or assistance from anyone, isn't it?:hmm:

Not speaking for anyone Only making an observation.

Last edited:
Ummm...not quite correct. At least one member who has given you suggestions is a lawyer.

Really? And who's that? And where did he or she get his or her JD from, what state did he or she pass the bar in, and which firm or law office does he or she work for that deals specifically with contract law?

Uh....it's a 'he' that is a lawyer.

He got his JD from Capitol University School of Law in Ohio. Passed the Ohio bar and is currently working on passing the bar in Washington State.

He happens to work in a large firm dealing with Criminal to Divorce/Family to Real Estate/Contract Law to Civil Rights as he is figuring out what specific area of law he wants to go into.......:cool2:

He got his JD from Capitol University School of Law in Ohio. Passed the Ohio bar and is currently working on passing the bar in Washington State.

He happens to work in a large firm dealing with Criminal to Divorce/Family to Real Estate/Contract Law to Civil Rights as he is figuring out what specific area of law he wants to go into.......:cool2:

OHHHHH! Criminal law! :evil::smash:

:giggle:

I said he or she not she. That's still correct English grammar if you do not know the sex of a person.

Sounds like you are more then qualified, but I do not remember you giving me any specific legal advise .. only general advise and opinions.

I said he or she not she. That's still correct English grammar if you do not know the sex of a person.

Sounds like you are more then qualified, but I do not remember you giving me any specific legal advise .. only general advise and opinions.

I only give general advise and not specifics due to the fact that I am not getting paid by you. :) :lol:

Why bring this up? It seems a bit useless.

I only give general advise and not specifics due to the fact that I am not getting paid by you. :) :lol:

As did I. My advise was very general. I merely stated that the poster might want to check his warranty, as it was normally a time limited contract, not one based on payment schedules. :shrug:

Why bring this up? It seems a bit pointless!

1. The person here who is a lawyer has admitted to not giving me any legal advise and

2. Has also admitted he could not give me legal advise even if he wanted. He is not respecting me, being paid by me for legal advise.

You would perhaps be better off if you spent more time looking for solutions and less time complaining and rejecting solutions.

And that is not legal advise.

You would perhaps be better off if you spent more time looking for solutions and less time complaining and rejecting solutions.

I'll always reject advise given that could possibly be unethical and illegal. And anyone who has two bits of common sense should as well.

If you actually said something that was helpful and not critical.

It's pointless to assist an individual when they don't want any help.

If you want to bitch and moan--go ahead and bitch and moan.

I don't care about you anymore. Honestly--I did like you at the beginning but now....:roll:

It's pointless to assist an individual when they don't want any help.

If you want to bitch and moan--go ahead and bitch and moan.

I don't care about you anymore. Honestly--I did like you at the beginning but now....:roll:

simple - don't help any further. surprised that you didn't take a hint long while back. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back