Votes: 16 23.9%
  • sandwich lunch person?

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • dinner person?

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • all above?

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters
I find interesting that most of you are dinner person... I do eat at dinner but less.

well I'm more likely late eater. either it'll be brunch, lunner or dinnerfast. but I vote suppers because that's the most time when I'm available. always am too busy forgetting to eat. hate to eat. I get sick of eating same food easily.

I voted dinner. I don't eat much breakfast and lunch wait til dinner to eat good cooking :)

I noticed from poll that "all above" - do you mean that you eat all big meal? - I can't eat all big meal but just breakfast and after breakfast, 3 or 4 small portion.

I eat 3 meals a day. Breakfast is my least fav and I will only have a small bowl of muesli with cut up banana/soy milk.

Sometimes, very rarely, I will go without lunch but will make up for it during dinner which is my fav. In between meals, if I am feeling peckish, will have some crackers or fruits.

Usually dinner. I like eating breakfast foods late - there is nothing delicious than sausage on breads with mustard and onions for dinner.

I'm a dinner person, I very rarely eat breakfast and I am not much of a sandwich eater

None...I just like them all. :) I try to eat at least 5 times a day...in small portion of course. So I am trying to, which that is hard cuz food are yummy and tempting to eat more. GRIN!

Same here! I have been eating 5 small portion-size meals a day. I would have to say I love lunch. It's telling me to take a break through a hectic day ahead of me and enjoy my time off and eat my lunch

Breakfast and lunch, mostly. I eat breakfast more than lunch, actually.
I don't eat dinner very much.

I don't vote because it's load...

There is no vote for Snack. I like Breakfast and dinner both. I always must to eat a snack.

Breakfast is definitely the meal of the day for me. I have to eat it no matter what. Cereal, oatmeal, eggs, I have to eat breakfast.

Very much a dinner person as dont really like eating breakfast in the morning.
Lunch is very lite just to get thru the day but always look forward to a good meal at nite

I have always love breakfast with bacon, sausages, eggs, English muffins and orange juice. Also between different days I usually eat cold or hot cereals with brown sugar, milk and few toasts. I just absolutely love breakfast a lot more than lunch and dinner. My son don't care very much for breakfast and I was puzzled why he don't. :umm:

I love a big hearty breakfast. I prefer a quick light lunch... and then heavy dinner.

Jiro.. trouble is with breakfast... Eggs give me gas.. no thanks.. that why I prefer a nice Budweiser for breakfast.. that way it plugs the gas, long enough to take a shit... and then the least of my problems...

Aye for Dinner! that's me... so sorry Jiro.... better watch what ya eat in morning.. it might give you the wicked farts....:shock:

Back