Are you a brave toaster?

Forgot one. Due to Ramsay Hunt syndrome, tears run uncontrollably from my eyes when I eat.

You still have me beat. And I still declare you the winner.

Birdie: What does she win? A copy of the Brave Little Toaster or a toaster of her very own?

You still have me beat. And I still declare you the winner.

Birdie: What does she win? A copy of the Brave Little Toaster or a toaster of her very own?

I prefer the book as I already own a toaster! I have never read it either.

I prefer the book as I already own a toaster! I have never read it either.

How about a cranky little toaster?

BraveLittleToaster.jpg

I am the very model of perfection, a new breed of being—Homo plasticus vibratius. There are none greater than myself. I have no imperfections; I am as a God to you pathetic beings. You should all bow before me instead of keeping me in locked in the nightstand next to a one dollar Jesus candle and a half-eaten box of Mentos.

Last edited:
I am the very model of perfection, a new breed of being—Homo plasticus vibratius. There are none greater than myself. I have no imperfections; I am as a God to you pathetic beings. You should all bow before me instead of keeping me in locked in the nightstand next a one dollar Jesus candle and a half-eaten box of Mentos.
If you only knew Mentos didn't come in boxes.

My biggest flaw is two things specifically. First. I'm a lazy ass. Second. I have issues with managing money.

I am a chronic perfectionist. You may think it's a good thing, but it's not.

It leads to compulsive hoarding, procrastination, low confidence in one's ability, low confidence in one's appearance. Perfectionists take every criticism personally, and are actively seeking for more. They are workalcoholics... and so and so on.. I can list them all, the flaws of being a perfectionist, but it's just bloody easier to read the book "Too Perfect" and understand how it all entails.

My other problems? They pales in comparison to the weird personality thing I got going on that I have described above.

Like you own a huge computer stuff?

His workstation is a lot neater than some computer geeks'... from the pictures I have seen.

Some people's desks literally have five computers... not including printers, faxes and so on. Don't know how they find room to dot down notes and such on paper.

His workstation is a lot neater than some computer geeks'... from the pictures I have seen.

Some people's desks literally have five computers... not including printers, faxes and so on. Don't know how they find room to dot down notes and such on paper.

donchaknow they use tablet pc for notes??? they're GEEK! :roll:

donchaknow they use tablet pc for notes??? they're GEEK! :roll:

Hahahaha.

Most of the ones I know of hates tablet PCs because they start falling apart around 3-6 months of initially receiving them.

Now... does anyone got $2000 to loan me... so I can get a Cintiq?

Please?

They are very expensive. I had gotten some about a year or two ago, tried it, found it disgusting and threw the entire $50 package in the garbage. :shock: I did not realize how much it cost. I both regret throwing it out and regret not giving it more of a try. I'm looking for something more permanent.

it's never permanent. it will fade over time. The only way to make it permanent is to have fake teeth :lol:

Try Crest Whitestrips, I was addicted to it when I lived in Chicago and you know what.. it really worked, I blinded a few people within weeks LOL

I advise against using Crest Whitestrips, it's not good for your gums.

One of my toes is longer than my big toe, I'm flat-footed too....a closet smoker (snif,snif)....can't deal with any clutter on the floors! Overly protective of my boys/my family. And cannot deal with chaos, disruptive, rude people, sometimes very opioniated too, (don't take no shit "laying down"). In other words, "if Mamma ain't happy, then nobody ain't happy". HAHA

Being protective of your boys is not a defect. It means that you're a good mom. :aw:

I have many flaws, which my hubby is intimately familiar with. Ask him! :lol:

Back