Are any other Bikers here?

Wow, what a story, Dennis!

jazzy said:
We have a yamaha and we rode alot since 2002. We love it. We wait for a perfect weather to go out riding to Death Valley, best time of year with alot of wild flowers.

It's quite pretty now... I live only 2 hours from Death Valley. Even though I don't have a motorcycle, but I have a Camaro with T-top and also Mustang convertible - it's next best thing.

Harley Davidson Lovers

We love to ride our firefighter harley davidson red bike. Usually we go for riding or cruising, taking responiblities and just have a good time. We usually go to Abates meetings with other bikers. Not all bikers are really so tough as they look like, and some most of us are really just nice guys. Last year, we went riding with other thousand bikers, raising a lot money for Riley's hospital in Indianapolis, even rode around Indianapolis racetrack and had great time. My husband won two tires for his motorcycle. That was great and really had fun. We also camped out with lots bikers also. I got some pics from there and we are going to do it again this summer for all other fund raising things too.

Last edited:
Well, C.C., that was a very colorful story!

Just one question. Were you in PA back then? I see you are in PA now, but I never thought of PA as a place for "inbred Deliverance" residents. (I love watching "Deliverance"; part of it was filmed in SC.) I live in SC now, which really has some rednecks. I think of farms, Amish, and historic Philadelphia when I think of PA, not rednecks. :)

I have lived in CT and SC, so I know what you mean about the "New Yawker" and the "inbreds" both, ha, ha.

I have been living in the Pocono Mountains since 1989. No this is not a place full of inbreeding. We get a lot of Tourists. Many come from NY city. To Them it is backwoods. Some tourists try to start fights. Like when I used to hang out at the bar in the story. This one was trying to be a comedian. But when I made that comment to him. He ran away in fear. He didn't think I was joking back at him and I was. Yet also trying to teach him a lesson as well. It wouldn't have surprized me if he wet his pants by the time he made it to his car. If you noticed on AD I like joking around...
It is very nice & friendly here. I love it here. The area has been changing constantly. Always getting better. The Bar in the story was once a hangout for the local Bad Boys. Now its a friendly family place. One of My other old hangouts is vacant. It was really wild in there. Then the owner died. Nobody has been able to get enough biz to keep the bills paid since. You should vacation up here Reba you would love it...

C.C.Sinned said:
I You should vacation up here Reba you would love it...
I do like riding thru Pennsylvania. It is beautiful countryside. We go thru PA every other summer to CT.

Here are some pictures from last week's Heritage Bike Rally in SC:

Attachments

• hooters.jpg
    hooters.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 14
  • snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 16
  • wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 14
  • duke.jpg
    duke.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 14
  • service.jpg
    service.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 10
Wow, the snake as a bike holder/stand it's so
different creative and unique Good/Fun idea !

CCSinned, glad to hear that you're enjoying life
in Poconos area. I assume that you found
your home area from riding your bike around...

Sorry about ur favorite hangout closed down
but was it called something like Warren Pub, right ?

Heard many deafies go to Warren area for
outdoor activites including biking & atvs

Farm & Fleet OCC Chopper

Go to your local Farm & Fleet store this summer for a chance to win an OCC chopper.

farmandfleet.com/

Took a picture of it tonight at Blain's.

Steve

Attachments

• ff_occ.jpg
    ff_occ.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 9
Steve said:
Go to your local Farm & Fleet store this summer for a chance to win an OCC chopper.

farmandfleet.com/

Took a picture of it tonight at Blain's.

Steve
Cool!
Unfortunately, we did not live near a Farm & Fleet. :(

Swede said:
It's quite pretty now... I live only 2 hours from Death Valley. Even though I don't have a motorcycle, but I have a Camaro with T-top and also Mustang convertible - it's next best thing.
Cool with Mustang and Camaro with open air.:) We did not get a chance to go there this month. I have been trained past few weeks at my new job. So we miss the wildflowers. :( Hopefully u have gone there recently.

Wanna see my awesome bike

it is 1971 HD, still use for work since the gas goes up. I have a other bike, it made in Germany, it awesome bike

Attachments

• lowrider.jpg
    lowrider.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 31
Autowiz said:
it is 1971 HD, still use for work since the gas goes up. I have a other bike, it made in Germany, it awesome bike
Maybe my eyes need to be checked. It has a Evo motor. 1971 HD with a Evo motor??? Evos showed up in 1985.

Nice ride...

That is a beautiful bike. But my hubby also says it is much newer than 1971, and has been modified, such as the pipes. Maybe it is a typo?

Is the German bike a BMW?

C.C.Sinned said:
How many Bikers are on this forum? Lets Talk about our rides... Post Pictures too...

I am Building a Shovelhead Trike. Aris triangle lights sitting on a Girder with a 17 inch invader. The servicar rear section grafted onto a shovel frame. Crager SS rims in back. Coffin tank. Lots more work to do. Hoping to be in the wind by summer... :devil:
I am not a biker (although, I do have a motorcycle license) but I am planning to buy a new motorcycle this week. I am tired and sick of gas costs so I have to reconsider about transportation. I already find what I like and want to buy this Ducati MH900e motocycle:

mh_s.jpg

Ducati motorcycles become so popular that Wachowski brothers got the Ducati 996 cycle for Carrie-Anne Moss to rode in "The Matrix: Reloaded" movie. Anyway Ducati MH900e is a limited production edition so it costs me approx $17,000... I am not sure if Nas will like it if I buy it for two reasons: Costs and only one-passenger seat. Well, this week I will look for another motorcycle to buy if Nas is determined to snort at me about MH900e. I currently am looking for european & japanese motorcycles to buy.

Your right about starting year on Evo, and after looking at this pix, I really don't think it is 1971! More like 1991! or 2001. It looks way too new for 35 years old bike.

C.C.Sinned said:
Maybe my eyes need to be checked. It has a Evo motor. 1971 HD with a Evo motor??? Evos showed up in 1985. Are you trying to bull shit me???

Nice ride...

diehardbiker65 said:
Your right about starting year on Evo, and after looking at this pix, I really don't think it is 1971! More like 1991! or 2001. It looks way too new for 35 years old bike.
There is a lot of custom work on that Evo Scooter. He may have made a typo. Instead of typing 1991. He could have typed 1971 instead. :dunno:

I just get pissed at all the posers these days. There are so many guys that watch American Chopper or Biker Build Off. Then go out & buy a bunch T-shirts. Start saying Bro, Ol Skool a crap like that. Claim they are the Real Deal. When they don't even know what the difference between Evo or Shovel. I had one jack ass trying to tell my his restored to stock specs HD Servicar had a Knucklehead motor. The motors used in servicars were 45 inch flatties. The Meter Maids could hit a whooping 55 mph if their ass wasn't fat. So I really doubt he even owned one...
Moral of this brief rant - Stupidity should be painfull

Magatsu said:
I am not a biker (although, I do have a motorcycle license) but I am planning to buy a new motorcycle this week. I am tired and sick of gas costs so I have to reconsider about transportation. I already find what I like and want to buy this Ducati MH900e motocycle:
Ducati motorcycles become so popular that Wachowski brothers got the Ducati 996 cycle for Carrie-Anne Moss to rode in "The Matrix: Reloaded" movie. Anyway Ducati MH900e is a limited production edition so it costs me approx $17,000... I am not sure if Nas will like it if I buy it for two reasons: Costs and only one-passenger seat. Well, this week I will look for another motorcycle to buy if Nas is determined to snort at me about MH900e. I currently am looking for european & japanese motorcycles to buy.
Ducati is a great Italian bike. Get it & enjoy it. If Nas doesn't like it she doesn't have to get on it. :naughty: If she likes it tell her to get her own... Ride It Like You Stole It!!! :thumb:

Back