Apple tv

I have the 3rd generation Apple TV (it is my second time purchase - ex wife has my old one -___-)

Anyway, the Apple TV is worth every cent. I watch movies from torrent sites streamed to Apple TV via airmirroring from my iMac, over Wifi and it works very smooth. I plan to get another one, when I buy a smaller TV for my bedroom. =) The downside is that the HDMI Cable isn't included, but have to buy seperately however it doesn't bother me at all.

Worth the purhcase after all.

Because you hate Apple so much and you just think Roku is better even you don't tried on Apple TV before. I tried both of them before and I recommend Apple TV because of friendly CC setting.

:lol: OK OK OK
no I prefer BANANA best computing since sliced bread!!:laugh2:

frisky - are you sure its your internet? maybe your ISP DNS servers is overloaded for netflix request in your neighborhood . I would use google DNS or open DNS servers on your WII network setup so it wont freeze and be able to find netflix better.
Also realize that upgrading your network router to have 5g will not work. Wii doesnt see 5g from my understanding unless i am behind here.

do you have other game controllers or maybe newer tivo device? they use netflix. I know for a fact that xbox360 works great with netflix and CC is great on it after the software update couple years ago.

Next-gen Apple TV may include built-in TV tuner. not needing Cable TV converter. Apple might also include an integrated 802.11ac wireless router in the next-gen Apple TV. This will make the streaming experience more stable for the Apple TV, as there is be no need to connect to another wireless router. Also include bluetooth interface for gaming and iDevices. I think that video streaming reduce lag and freezing in using AirPlay mirroring. May cost more than current Apple TV.

Next-gen Apple TV may include built-in TV tuner. not needing Cable TV converter. Apple might also include an integrated 802.11ac wireless router in the next-gen Apple TV. This will make the streaming experience more stable for the Apple TV, as there is be no need to connect to another wireless router. Also include bluetooth interface for gaming and iDevices. I think that video streaming reduce lag and freezing in using AirPlay mirroring. May cost more than current Apple TV.

Does you have over 400 mbps/sec from ISP?

Back