Apple devices

It's cool to rip on the one giant corporation who are seen as evil (Apple) while covering the other giant corporation with kisses because of their good, folksy, friendly image (Google)

Not sure if I will upgrade to a 6 or not. I am not a fan of huge phones. I will have to hold one and decide then.

I have an iPad, Mini and a 4s. Never saw a reason to upgrade to a 5 for me.

Hey, TX!! The prodigal son returneth! :lol:

Well, you should first look up www.gazelle.com; dispense with your iPhone 4s with them....but not before going to your service provider(assuming you now qualify for an upgrade, meaning if you have had the 4s for 2 years with your provider) and then get the iPhone 5c for free as well as the OS 8 upgrade. Your 4s isn't compatible with the newOS8....there you have it....you will actually put a few bucks in your pocket and get an upgrade(the 5c)........

It's cool to rip on the one giant corporation who are seen as evil (Apple) while covering the other giant corporation with kisses because of their good, folksy, friendly image (Google)

Apple is seen as evil???? :lol:

:shock: I did not realize the difference between our countries was that big! My wife is looking to get the Plus 64 gb for 399.00.....

Dem Australian tax..................................

eh.... the author is missing one crucial thing... all these technology that Samsung has.... doesn't even exist in America yet but now America's starting to catch up especially with NFC.

Samsung is a Korean company.... their products are designed with what Korea has. Apple is an American company. Apple designs and sells iPhone with American infrastructure in mind. Apple is one of the most successful companies with extremely large amount of free cash in its pocket. They're not stupid. They can easily include all the stuff that Samsung has but what's the point if we don't have anything for it in here? Absolutely useless and pointless.

Are you able to use your Galaxy to pay for subway/bus fare? Is your Galaxy as secured as iPhone? (that's why iPhone refuses to include memory card slot and allows it to serve as USB thumbdrive).

and did you know your Galaxy is already outdated? Most of Samsung & Korean/Japanese phones sold here are already outdated by current Asian standard. They're actually leftovers from 1-2 years ago. In plain English.... your Galaxy is "hot" now here in America but it was "hot" in Korea 2 years ago.

With these americans going crazy with S5's and they rub it to the koreans, they would be like:

13a.jpg

Dem Australian tax..................................

With these americans going crazy with S5's and they rub it to the koreans, they would be like:

13a.jpg

rubbing it to Koreans? why would they rub a Korean product to Korean people? it's the other way around.

Hey, TX!! The prodigal son returneth! :lol:

Well, you should first look up www.gazelle.com; dispense with your iPhone 4s with them....but not before going to your service provider(assuming you now qualify for an upgrade, meaning if you have had the 4s for 2 years with your provider) and then get the iPhone 5c for free as well as the OS 8 upgrade. Your 4s isn't compatible with the newOS8....there you have it....you will actually put a few bucks in your pocket and get an upgrade(the 5c)........

Howdy! That is a pretty good idea.

Howdy! That is a pretty good idea.

Well, I have an iPhone 4 and will get 90 bucks for it and get the 5c for free as I qualify for an upgrade, being its been two years that I've had the 4......in fact, I think I'm gonna do it tomorrow.

Good to see ya, man!

Finally, I preordered. :D ;)

Good night to all and I had great party at Gally.

rubbing it to Koreans? why would they rub a Korean product to Korean people? it's the other way around.
Whoops, my bad ._.

Also, the pre-ordering has came up earlier tonight and the websites to ALL telecoms has crashed shortly after due to the high volume of interested parties, same happened to the direct apple online store too :shock:

Whoops, my bad ._.

Also, the pre-ordering has came up earlier tonight and the websites to ALL telecoms has crashed shortly after due to the high volume of interested parties, same happened to the direct apple online store too :shock:

Yes, online on Mac/PC was down early morning. but Apple store app iOS was working. Weird!

iPhone 6 is so .... so to me, but iPhone 6 plus looks nice (it is combination of iPhone plus iPad mini), and I am not convinced enough to get it. I look forward to get Apple Watch in 2015.

iPhone 6 is so .... so to me, but iPhone 6 plus looks nice (it is combination of iPhone plus iPad mini), and I am not convinced enough to get it. I look forward to get Apple Watch in 2015.

Need to have an iPhone for the iWatch to work. If you have an iPhone now, find out if it will be compatible with the iWatch....if not, then you would need the iPhone 6....

Oh your thinking I reside in NYC? LOL, We don't have subway here, and we got LOUSY mass transportation, whats point of your argument? Not everybody here lives in NYC, or cities that got great Mass transportation. In other words, Rochesterians are better off owning car than depending on mass transportation.

What I wanted is, freedom from wall hugging! I'm sick and tired of battery going dead fast, Battery life on S5 is about 3 or 4 times longer than S3. I only need recharge once a day, I used to be forced recharge 3 or 4 times a day.

I could use my S5 in replace of shopping card, Wegmans (Supermarket) use Android. Videophone, the video quality is incredible with S5, can see the difference between S3 and S5 Keyboard layout, better than S3. After comparing with friends of mine who has iPhone, I could do better than them. Also, I don't like the idea of unable to replace battery with iPhone, but with Samsung, I can take battery out and replace it.

I thought Apple was great, until I own Apple products for a while... realized they are truly overpriced POS... Hence why Apple has so much money by cunning their own customers that they are the best.

FYI, My name is not Jiro, my name is DHB, and its from my own experience, if you love iPhone so much, then great and hope you don't miss anything out.

eh.... the author is missing one crucial thing... all these technology that Samsung has.... doesn't even exist in America yet but now America's starting to catch up especially with NFC.

Samsung is a Korean company.... their products are designed with what Korea has. Apple is an American company. Apple designs and sells iPhone with American infrastructure in mind. Apple is one of the most successful companies with extremely large amount of free cash in its pocket. They're not stupid. They can easily include all the stuff that Samsung has but what's the point if we don't have anything for it in here? Absolutely useless and pointless.

Are you able to use your Galaxy to pay for subway/bus fare? Is your Galaxy as secured as iPhone? (that's why iPhone refuses to include memory card slot and allows it to serve as USB thumbdrive).

and did you know your Galaxy is already outdated? Most of Samsung & Korean/Japanese phones sold here are already outdated by current Asian standard. They're actually leftovers from 1-2 years ago. In plain English.... your Galaxy is "hot" now here in America but it was "hot" in Korea 2 years ago.

iWatch is too thick, short battery life and not watchproof. too fancy!
What s wrong with Pebble watch? I love it.

Back