Anyone who love ferrets?

I have a friend who named his ferret after someone from Star Wars. I also have another friend who used to have 7 ferrets. :eek:

I have a friend who named his ferret after someone from Star Wars. I also have another friend who used to have 7 ferrets. :eek:

Really?? Awesome!! That's really cool that your friend used to have 7 ferrets.. so does they still have them or already gave them away???

Really?? Awesome!! That's really cool that your friend used to have 7 ferrets.. so does they still have them or already gave them away???
They all died.

She had them all for a very long time, but they died of some illness or old age.

She moved to a new house and needed to "tone down" on the number of pets she had. So, she stopped getting more pets and just kept what she already had.

CIMG1845.jpg

My baby boy- Voom, he is soo precious to me... we got him free from Petco Pet Store... because the manager who works at Petco and I were good friends, and I bought my first ferrets from her and I came back again and looked for another one, and she saw me and told me about this beautiful white ferret... so I wanted to take a peek and played with him, I was like WOW I fell in love with him... and wanted him. The manager, she told me go ahead take him home and keep him safe and happy again.

Voom was abused by druggies family... and gave him away to Petco. He was so scared and didnt know what to do, and doesn't like to be touched because of his experiences with druggies family... The druggies family hurt him alot, didnt feed him very well, and make him a mean ferret because he bites... It was really horrible... I took him home with me and took him to a short bath, he loves the water.. how amazing! Then I let him go to get used around the room and get used with my other ferret. They got along very well. They were like BEST FRIENDS. How sweet! Now he doesnt bite anymore but does bite playfully... He improves sooo much!! I am so happy and so does he... he is a happy big boy ferret... he is getting fat and normal now. His fur is sooo much softy now. I am glad I took care of him and make him happy!!

I love it how he smiles with open mouth... soo cute!! :)

CIMG1831.jpg

My baby girl- BabyTink, she is my FAVORITE ferret. She is the best and amazing ferret ever. I bought her from Petco Pet Store... I also fell in love with her... she was like relaxin on my arms when I held her first time. I was like aww, looked like she was comfortable with me.. and decided to take her home. I was soo excited to have her. She is also very smart. She knows how to get food without any helps, she also know how to get in kitchen when we had some board to block the kitchen that the ferrets cannot go into kitchen.. more safety though but she was too stubborn to get into kitchen. She has good strategies in her mind..
ALSO, she gives the amazing kisses to us. She is really friendly ferret to anyone. She also have a best friend named is Voom. They are like very closer than anyone else. So cute! She loves taking a baths... also she loves the camera.

I also love it how she smiles..:D

CIMG1826.jpg

Now I have 4 furry ferrets... They are absolutely amazing ferrets I ever had... they are sharing ferret foods... but they fight over food all the time... learn to share!

Love them to death.

i think ferrets are cute! the only thing i don't like about them is that they tend to smell if you don't keep them clean, but aside from that, i wouldn't mind having one or two of my own. :)

Wow... I wonder why?

I believe Massaschusetts banned it too. It's because of "wildlife control" or something. meaning.... ferrets are a danger to other species... which is ludicrous because ferrets cannot survive without humans... unlike dogs and cats.

politicians are just simply ignorant and hateful. They probably viewed it as wild mongol that eats bird eggs and stuff... or a giant rat :dunno:

I believe Massaschusetts banned it too. It's because of "wildlife control" or something. meaning.... ferrets are a danger to other species... which is ludicrous because ferrets cannot survive without humans... unlike dogs and cats.

politicians are just simply ignorant and hateful. They probably viewed it as wild mongol that eats bird eggs and stuff... or a giant rat :dunno:

No, Jiro, Massachusetts here did NOT ban the ferrets. They became legal to own as pets in Massachusetts on March 7, 1996. The law requires owners to spay/neuter their pets and keep them current on their vaccinations for canine distemper and rabies. :)

I heard that ferrets are nicely done at 350 degrees with a little bar-b-que on them! :)

How does ferrets would be danger to other wildlifes?

Back