Anyone wearing a costume for Halloween?

Kaitin

Reaction score
So many argument threads lately, so here's a fun thread:

Are you wearing a costume for Halloween? If so, description please.

I have a pink poodle costume that is all fuzzy with a ponpon (sp? too lazy to check) tail and bows on the ears. My aunt made it years past for her daughter. I am trying to get my BF to be a hound dog, but he doesn't like costumes (we are going to a party on Halloween and need costumes). :D

im too old for halloween costumes!

but my 3 young cousin will using halloween costumes

It's NEVER too old to wear costumes. I know some people who are alot older then you, love to wear halloween costumes. We had fun!!!

I'm going to wear a tigress costume for this halloween. I also have several other costumes too. Here is the picture of me wore tigress costume back in 2004 that will describe all. Ha ha.
KatsTigress.jpg

I just realized when I checked back to see my picture here, boyeee now my hair is down to my near hip. ha five years later. Oh well

Last edited:

No, it is not :)

An adult can wear halloween costumes for party but not go outside for trick m treat to collect the candies :)..... For kids can go for little party or trick n treat to collect the candies.

An adult can wear halloween costume to make kids see it like at school something like that so it doesnt make too old for halloween costumes :)

No, just going to buy my youngest one a costume..

My eldest son lost interest and say that it's for the children and then said that candies are bad health.. :lol:

My youngest son is exciting and want to collect a load of candies and money... :giggle: He will wear skull mask and black clothes as same as last year.

Sure. I'll put on my "No Trouble Hearing Costume" :) It'll be fun! Imagine! A night of effortless comprehension.

Ahh who am I kidding. I'm too old for this. I'll just turn the light off and have the bowl of chocs to myself! :D

I always dress up!! I LOVE halloween!!! My kids think it's great that I do that and take them around to trick or treat. I guess I'm just a big kid at heart. :giggle:

Naw, I'm not going to be dressing up nor would I wear a costume for Halloween. If I was asked to go to a Halloween party, I'll put on a costume.

I don't think I will be wearing halloween costume this year, lol. But I will be dressing up my baby daughter for halloween since is her first dress up. Hee, I am thinking of dressing her up in a cute ladybug costume. :)

I'll staying home rest of halloween nights... *waits for my baby around arms soon* Prefer take me hike a rest!

I am not gonna dress up...so my son will be as Gate Keeper....don't ask me! LOL! He wanted something scary this year. OK!!!!!

Yeah we will have a early Halloween party next weekend when Luke is in town so yeah I am not sure what I am going to be.. gonna have to discuss with my friends about this.. :)

I will!!!!! *put black shirt* *put black jeans*.... Ummm what else to add ?? ;)

Back