Anyone want to practice late nights?

KStiletto

Reaction score
Well I can't use the camera on my Mac in the tiny chat group so I am stuck with only skype as my option. Anywho I usually go to bed rather late, and willing to practice, if I'm free (my little one is a night owl too.) Well most people by now should know I am at an ASL level one. So, request me but let me know what your name is from AD. Rated G only, I know the freaks come out at night but not here. :giggle: :ty:

Hey, I started the ASL group on tinychat. Sorry you can't get on...if only you had a PC...I mean they are better. I am already your friend on skype, and I am usually up late at night! :p

Hey there! :wave:

I would love to practice at night. I have really bad insomnia so I'm usually awake. :)

I'm more than happy to give people my Skype name if ya'll want it but I would prefer messaging on here a couple times before I give it out.

:ty:

Just fyi, I'm 19, Female, and Deaf.

Hey there! :wave:

I would love to practice at night. I have really bad insomnia so I'm usually awake. :)

I'm more than happy to give people my Skype name if ya'll want it but I would prefer messaging on here a couple times before I give it out.

Just fyi, I'm 19, Female, and Deaf.

Okay cool. I'll be around tomorrow, because it's bed time for me. So keep it touch. :wave:

Sadly, I am unable to stay up late and for now, I can't use the webcam at night after 8pm. By then, hubby is usually asleep and my webcam is in line with the lower half of our bed.

I am pretty notice parents control on student my opinion! hard for you! difficult! I know not easy! schedule match your time!

I just joined. I've forgotten apparently almost all of it and I'm helping a friend with some kids so I had to get off but it's exciting. I'll definitely be back in.

Hope to see you around, fellow NYer!

Insomniac here as well, would love to actually do something productive as opposed to watching youtube videos all night haha.

I'd love to practice, I'm usually up kinda late. Anyone want to practice, go ahead and add me: Steviemont927. Lemme know who you are on AD, as well, please.

I'm hearing, and from California (GMT -8:00), and also at a fairly basic level of ASL.

Hope to see you around, fellow NYer!

Insomniac here as well, would love to actually do something productive as opposed to watching youtube videos all night haha.

Hello Kbnyc :wave: Hope to see you around as well, maybe at a local meetup etc. If you want you can add me on skype: Pikachula21. Just let me know you are from AD.

I'd love to practice, I'm usually up kinda late. Anyone want to practice, go ahead and add me: Steviemont927. Lemme know who you are on AD, as well, please.

I'm hearing, and from California (GMT -8:00), and also at a fairly basic level of ASL.

Hey Stevie! Whats happening? Hope to see you in tinychat later. Im going to start going in twice a day early and late to catch some early birds.

Hey Stevie! Whats happening? Hope to see you in tinychat later. Im going to start going in twice a day early and late to catch some early birds.

That would be better for me. Since I get up so early, the late nights are too much trouble. I have a hard time sleeping as it is, I don't need to add in late nights to it as well. I can usually get the computer around noon or so.

Ill be in tinychat asl room if anyone wants to practice I'll stay in there until 1230

I'll be in tinychat until midnight. Hope to see some of you there for practice.. TTYL.

I can't night because reason sometimes better prefer afternoon, I guess! but late on midnight!

The link is being weird here. The site is tinychat . com / aslchatroom (no spaces)

I'll be in there as long as I can as well :)

Back