Anyone want to play?

Kitsune

Reaction score
Hello!!

I've came to have a poke around and see who, and what, I can find to play with! :)

Oh my! Aren't you the most adorable creature I've ever laid my eyes on! Can I pet you? Will you lick my hand? Would you like to sleep in my bed tonight? ;)

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Kitsune!!! I hope you will enjoy your stay on Alldeaf. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :thumb:

Hello from Southern California

Hi All ! I am new to Alldeaf.com so bear with me. I have been doing research on Alabama, the cities there and what is there to do. We are moving to Dothan next month and was trying to find as much information as I can about Alabama and deaf events. So far I have not found any deaf events, if I have overlooked some things please email me at Nubienne30@aol.com.

Are there any deafs in Dothan ?

Any jobs for the deaf in Alabama ?

Aww, thanks for the welcome!! :)

I don't know you look kind of scary.

Coming from a zoo keeper, I can understand how you feel, but don't worry, even if I'm not domesticated, I'm a respectable animal. In most regards, anyway :D

Can I pet you? Will you lick my hand? Would you like to sleep in my bed tonight?

Oooh!! So much love! *trying valiantly to purr*

Kitsune said:
Oooh!! So much love! *trying valiantly to purr*

:giggle:

:welcome: I love foxes! Glad you decide to join AllDeaf.Com. Enjoy your stay and have fun playing around. Heh.

Stay blessed, and don't bite me. :fingersx:

Kitsune said:
Coming from a zoo keeper, I can understand how you feel, but don't worry, even if I'm not domesticated, I'm a respectable animal. In most regards, anyway :D

As long as your respectable your welcome. We need more humor around here. Should I buy you some rabbits to munch?

Back