Anyone Surfing?

How is 5.89 tzillion dollars sound to you? ;)

I haven't been surfing for a while. As I have been learning to surf last year. I used my father's long board. Someday I'll try short board. :)

I haven't been surfing for a while. As I have been learning to surf last year. I used my father's long board. Someday I'll try short board. :)

How about training wheels? :laugh2:

Nice one! I wish I can learn to ride on a long board but I'm terrible! Hard to turn and I can't ever do hang-10! Long board and short board is different because they have different turn and weight. :-(

Nice one! I wish I can learn to ride on a long board but I'm terrible! Hard to turn and I can't ever do hang-10! Long board and short board is different because they have different turn and weight. :-(

Yeah it isn't easy on long board. Perhaps this summer I'll give a surfing go in Australia. But the surf beach is like 45 minutes drive.

As I'm about 2 minutes walk to the beach, it is too calm.

Uhhh, foam wheels?

:giggle: You could have a go surfing. :) If ya ever come to Perth.

ohh, I want to surfing all over the world! That is one of the greatest surfer's dream......I have been surfing almost all over in Aussie......

That would be 15,000 x $3,000 each....

Wahhhh, that exceeded my expectations..

*checks pockets --- Fly comes out*

No wonder... I am a joker.

Back