anyone play disc golf ??

knightwolf68

Reaction score
ME ME ME I am very damn addict to it allot !!! and pretty soon become member for PDGA and DDGA YEA YEA YEA lol

Nope! Nah! I hate anything that is related to Golf.. It's a boring Sport if you ask me :mrgreen: Everytime I see Golf on TV I Scream!

lol at cheri! i dont interesting in sport but only i love watch LAKERS basketball thats it!!!! :mrgreen:

ohhhh haven't u try it out ??? it is much fun than golf ball !!! u will get addict to it once u try ... and enjoy the mother nature to walk round while throw the disc and i have seen allot of family get together to play disc golf which impress me allot ... if you haven't try it out then Pls try it out for my sakes then u might thanks me for that encourages ya to try it out ... hehe :ily:

TweetyBird said:
lol at cheri! i dont interesting in sport but only i love watch LAKERS basketball thats it!!!! :mrgreen:

come on and try it out .... won't hurt to try play disc golf for fun and enjoy it it will keep u feel great for the excrisce (sp?) and smell the fresh air out there and challenge and more fun to do ... and keep company with ur dream babe to hang out and walk and throw the disc ... oh come on won't u try it out for few times and see how u like it ???

disc??? cool idea. I do play frisbee golf once a while. It was fun. But disc? more weight LOL

knightwolf68 said:
come on and try it out .... won't hurt to try play disc golf for fun and enjoy it it will keep u feel great for the excrisce (sp?) and smell the fresh air out there and challenge and more fun to do ... and keep company with ur dream babe to hang out and walk and throw the disc ... oh come on won't u try it out for few times and see how u like it ???
huh?? i dont date anyone yet.. i am single.. smile!! yea i will try myself and see if i like it or not.. :mrgreen: hehehe!!! i know i hope that i will have dream babe in future... who know!!!??

I used to play it during the summer of 2003. It was a lot of fun. We have a few courses here in Rochester. One of them is just so damn huge! :eek:

VamPyroX said:
I used to play it during the summer of 2003. It was a lot of fun. We have a few courses here in Rochester. One of them is just so damn huge! :eek:

then why are u stop playing ??? if u need to know where is the courses nearby ur place then i can give u the informations or u can check it out in www.pdga.com then click on course it will lead u round ...

Oh kewl! why not we can gathering at somewhere in Denver area? Mind u teach me kind of lessons. u know how to reach me. Talk soon, KW68

TweetyBird said:

Ohhh, u know sex is a part of sport. :devil:

VamPyroX said:

*ahem* You are not taking me there if we hang out.....I swear I'll Scream.

Lasza said:
Oh kewl! why not we can gathering at somewhere in Denver area? Mind u teach me kind of lessons. u know how to reach me. Talk soon, KW68
yeah and i am waiting for u to come on line *tap my foot on the floor* hehhe so we can discuss about these plans ...

PurpleRose71 said:
Have never played Disc Golf but my sister did and she claims to like it.

so she claims to like it then why don't u try it out since there is clarifty that plently of us love it !!! i grantree that u will addict to it .. hehe

TweetyBird said:
huh?? i dont date anyone yet.. i am single.. smile!! yea i will try myself and see if i like it or not.. :mrgreen: hehehe!!! i know i hope that i will have dream babe in future... who know!!!??

Off topic but tought u was dating Java????

Inver Grove Heights has Disc Golf course.... I have played there like twice with my older brother, it was fun game... almost every gas station in my town sells golf discs

Yesterday My Fiancee And I Went To West Arvada For First Time And It Made My Jaw Drop Big Times Because It Has 24 "holes" And It Is Soo Damnn Big Courses To Play ... As Wella S We Stopped At Tee 9 Becasue We Were So Thristy And Hungry That Something Just Taught Me The Value Lessons To Do That .. Next Time We Will Have To Make Sure To Bring It Along With Us So We Can Complete All The Tees...

Btw, Hey Lasza , Sorry I Left Ur Phone At Work Which Disppoint Me Big Times .... As I Was Forward To Teach U How To Play Disc Golf ... Maybe This Sunday (oct 3rd) Evening After Broncos Games Then We Can Do That ??? What Do U Think Of That ???

VamPyroX said:

Would that be Ellison Park ?

Back