Anyone here thats deaf from Minnesoa?

ASLgurl17

Reaction score
Hey Im from MN, write back if u are too! pleeease

:wave: i'm from minnesota :) living in Willmar, MN. but always go to Twin Cities, and grew up in cities as well.. Just in Willmar for college :)

ASLgurl17 said:
Hey Im from MN, write back if u are too! pleeease

Hello ASLgrul17, Welcome to the AllDeaf.com! Enjoy and write on it :)

I am from Minnesota too, residencing in Minneapolis, MN :)

Levonian said:
I'm not from Minnesota, but I thought you might be interested in this.

http://www.mixedblood.com/nowplaying.asp

Also, one of the regulars on Christy's World chat lives in Minneapolis. Stop by on Friday nights and say hello.

hmm... would like to go there to watch.. Hey minnesotans... wanna join all together to go to that play performed in mpls?

hey aslgurl welcome to AD and have fun posting here nope im not from minn! but did go there for a couple of days :-D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
hmm... would like to go there to watch.. Hey minnesotans... wanna join all together to go to that play performed in mpls?

I wanna go. Maybe I'll ask Bill and Lindsey if they'd like to go!

I'm not from Minnesota but I always find myself back in Minnesota all the time over the breaks:) Whenever I'm there I'm always either in the twin cities or Brainerd :)

AquaMaiden said:
I'm not from Minnesota but I always find myself back in Minnesota all the time over the breaks:) Whenever I'm there I'm always either in the twin cities or Brainerd :)

hey you, I think i know who u are :) i was over at Valleyfair last june..

DeafSCUBA98 said:
hey you, I think i know who u are :) i was over at Valleyfair last june..

You mean this recent June? I was there too with couple of friends.

I've been to Minn five times from June til August - My boyfriend lives in Brainerd, tho.

AquaMaiden said:

I've been to Minn five times from June til August - My boyfriend lives in Brainerd, tho.

yes this recent june 2003.. Reason i think i know who u are cuz I see u're shibby's girlfriend..

pinkster said:
I wanna go. Maybe I'll ask Bill and Lindsey if they'd like to go!

yes yes yes please... I'm thinking of going.. Nov 1.. cuz that's only day i'm free.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
yes this recent june 2003.. Reason i think i know who u are cuz I see u're shibby's girlfriend..

Yes I'm his girlfriend *grins* - I met him a week later after Valleyfair while working at a camp up in Brainerd
:)

AquaMaiden said:
Yes I'm his girlfriend *grins* - I met him a week later after Valleyfair while working at a camp up in Brainerd
:)

okay.. i'll give ya a hint who i am..

I'm a father of 1 child..
my good friend introduce u and other guy to me..
meet at Venom rollercoaster area..

AquaMaiden said:

dont tell me that your boyfriend have "cow dog" eh?

Maybe I do remember you but I can't be for sure since I met a lot that day. Which friend introduced us? I do remember meeting few people in line for Vermon. Hmm.........

Back