Anyone has interested in Geography???

redfire53

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wonder anyone has interested in Geography? I am interesting in Geography and I am thinking hard about going back to college. What do I expect be prepared for Geography? I would like to hear from all of you from your experience in Geography. Thank you!

Hello everyone, I wonder anyone has interested in Geography? I am interesting in Geography and I am thinking hard about going back to college. What do I expect be prepared for Geography? I would like to hear from all of you from your experience in Geography. Thank you!

love it. i minored in geography - geared toward to GIS. exactly what do you want to specialize in?

I was a cartographer intern at Library of Congress for a year (2005), and they told me to go George Mason University to take some Geography/Cartography courses to pursue the job. GMU is a $35,000/yr. school, VR can't afford that much. :(

Authentic, that was ouch! $35,000 per year!?! That is ridiculous! That is not fair. I hate to see students couldn't afford it and have to loan some money and have to pay higher interest. That was a rip off.. Well, do u like cartography/geography? Do you love working with Geography/Cartography?

I was a cartographer intern at Library of Congress for a year (2005), and they told me to go George Mason University to take some Geography/Cartography courses to pursue the job. GMU is a $35,000/yr. school, VR can't afford that much. :(

dude... go to state school... it's better than nothing

dang, i went to state school- San Jose State University. It was cheaper to go since my cousin graduated there and gave me a discount for tutions that we're family. It is one of advantage. Nice, eh?

Aw! I love the WORLD GEOGRAPHY!!! I am very good at it. :) I love to travel the world to learn about culture, taste, arts, food and many different.

I like this thread! Let talk about it!!! :D

Aw! I love the WORLD GEOGRAPHY!!! I am very good at it. :) I love to travel the world to learn about culture, taste, arts, food and many different.

I like this thread! Let talk about it!!! :D

Good hear from you, Pinky!!! Hope your family is doing fine through difficult times. Anyway, I do love MAPS, ATLAS, FLAGS, CULTURES, CITIES, COUNTRIES, etc... Unfortunately, I have not been trek the world except Canada. I wish I could travel in 80 days in the world in the past. LOL! My goal is go to Ireland, England, Europe countries for 2 weeks or longer. I got A in world geography easily in high school. I have been to NIAGARA FALLS, OTTAWA, and TORNOTO in CANADA. NIAGARA FALLS is a most beautiful waterfall I have seen ever. I have been to U.S. eastern, north, and south states expect Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine. But I have not been to U.S. western states expect California, Nevada, Kansas, and Missouri. My favorite city is NEW YORK CITY. Secondly, BOSTON. Third, SAN DIEGO. On the other side of the worst city is LAS VEGAS. Believe it or not!!! Because it was a very rude and unfriendly environment. I hate it!!! Otherwise, I have never been to cruise around the islands and countries. I want to go to HAWAII badly!!!

Back