Anyone going on a U.S. tour this summer?

SeattleDeafGrl

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone is planning on a tour around U.S. this summer, if there are any...we all should welcome anyone who would like to visit our towns. I'll be the first to say that I'd be more than glad to be your guide around Seattle and show you the greatest secret of Seattle, hehe. I plan to have a road trip by springtime along California down to Arizona and through Texas to Florida. I don't know very many deaf people out there so maybe it would be good idea to see what's up in everyone's plan in the future. Hmm that's the best way to meet cool people and make friends across the U.S.
:cheers:

I have traveled a lot in the past and I hope to in the future. I am not sure when though. Probably not for a while. I would love to travel out west. I have been lots of places in the east but only a few places out west.

I would love to visit Seattle one day and if there are any ADers who plan to drive through or visit Birmingham, AL, I wouldnt mind showing you around either :)

USA Road Trip

:thumb: enjoy ur road trip SeattleDeafGirl!!! i went on a road trip tour back in 2002 from DC to San Francisco CA -- i LOVED it! :thumbs: would LOVE to be back on the road if time permitted me!

ive visited Seattle 4 times already visiting a gay pal of mine who ive known since my RIT days -- every time im there in Seattle i ENJOY my visit ALOT! its bootiful there! :thumb:

this summer? or next summer 2005? heh... :D

next summer i might be going to UTAH for ATV dunes and ATV trails :D

Fly Free said:
:thumb: enjoy ur road trip SeattleDeafGirl!!! i went on a road trip tour back in 2002 from DC to San Francisco CA -- i LOVED it! :thumbs: would LOVE to be back on the road if time permitted me!

ive visited Seattle 4 times already visiting a gay pal of mine who ive known since my RIT days -- every time im there in Seattle i ENJOY my visit ALOT! its bootiful there! :thumb:

Thanks! That really pumps me up lol Yeah, breed and raised in Seattle. Athough I love living here with the view of the water and the cityscape...Yes, it's beautiful at any time of the year. Oh, I'm sure you've been to the famous Capital Hill. The deaf community in Seattle is getting smaller :| but the major in the deaf community here is GLBT and deaf blind and usher syndrome people which is great.

Ah, it's time for me to get out of here and taste all the flava out there! :dance:

By the way, I'd visit Missouri! Any good advices for the road trip from your experience??

DeafSCUBA98 said:
this summer? or next summer 2005? heh... :D

next summer i might be going to UTAH for ATV dunes and ATV trails :D

Hey you! heh, I'm gonna go out in spring/summer of 2005 when the winter thaws. Never been to Utah but I've heard of good trails for ATVs. You're from Michigan, am I right?

SeattleDeafGrl said:
Hey you! heh, I'm gonna go out in spring/summer of 2005 when the winter thaws. Never been to Utah but I've heard of good trails for ATVs. You're from Michigan, am I right?
no.. i'm from minnesota :D

Back