Anyone dont celebrate for Thanksgiving Day?

Taurus

Reaction score
I noticed that all of my friends are in middle of Thanksgiving stuff or things to do with families..

I know I'm not the only person who don't celebrate Thanksgiving..

So what's your reason for not celebrate Thanksgiving Day?

I noticed that all of my friends are in middle of Thanksgiving stuff or things to do with families..

I know I'm not the only person who don't celebrate Thanksgiving..

So what's your reason for not celebrate Thanksgiving Day?

no relatives around. I just got back from chinatown for little thanksgiving dinner although it wasn't turkey. it was just me and my mom. we had fried pan flounder, chinese broccoli w/ oyster clam sauce, and shrimp friend rice. my dad's in Korea for extended business trip and my brother's in London for internship at UBS. :cool2:

no relatives around. I just got back from chinatown for little thanksgiving dinner although it wasn't turkey. it was just me and my mom. we had fried pan flounder, chinese broccoli w/ oyster clam sauce, and shrimp friend rice. my dad's in Korea for extended business trip and my brother's in London for internship at UBS. :cool2:

Ahh, sound like your family is very busy.

We did most celebrating yesterday, and ended early today as my husband had to be at work today at 3pm.

Now just me and the dogs.:( Boring!

I would love to take "my after thanksgiving nap" but my sweetie beat me to it!. :(

Ahh, sound like your family is very busy.

si.. si.. damn the economy... it split my family apart (not really). All my close relatives are in Korea. My mom told me over dinner that when it's Thanksgiving Day in Korea... she always dreaded about it since it's a very very very large group. I wouldn't like that either.

Unfortunately we are also on the job--working. We have one more check-in that is suppose to arrive.

When they get here, who knows?

let someone else handle it :cool2:

My sister who always host the dinner in the last several years, had to work. We will have a late Thanksgiving dinner on Monday.

I wouldnt mind working a holiday as it usually means double pay for that days work. I know of one woman that volunteers to work every holiday for the extra money. She just schedules her family dinners after work or on another day.

As for London, I wouldn't mind being there right now. I would love to be able to have an internship in London. Perhaps later in life when my DD is older and out on her own that I could go to London.

No family here. I am taking care of my friend's cats while she's in NY for thanksgiving.

my family always hosts each years on thanksgiving days and no miss!

sometimes my family away for out of town visit of their family for thanksgiving but sometimes im away to thanksgiving include Missouri,Texas,Louisiana.

Back