anybody who cares or wanna to know about me?

~*Whoa*~

Reaction score
Hello everybody.... i'm so bored ofc.... i'm juz want to set up something so u all can ask anything.. or talk anything in here... I'm not going to SUE or complain to ya if u're saying something in here.. its free will!!... so feel free to say anything in here... i wont BITE ya like others does.... or CUssing ya out... i'm very sweet person so HELP YOURSELF ;)

and... another thing... please dont :bowdown: to me :laugh2: i'm juz joking.. i'm juz telling ya all that i aint no queen.. or any speical.. i'm juz a normal gal who wanted to have fun and chat with whoever interesting into this thread... i may be wrong but thats ok at least i'm trying my best!!!!

aw have u checked other threads that really 258's ya eh?

sue me? *dialing fer Johnnie Cochran and getting nuttin but a busy signal* so guess Im sue-proof LOL

hahah very funny of ya zete.... i juz feel like setting up one of my own to have fun here.. but seem like nobody's so interesting in me... thast OK!!... that wont hurt me at all :giggle: heh so good night for me now.. so :wave: i'll be back TMR! bye for now

can u tell us little bits about urself that u might want to share with someone to get know u better??

What do u see in urself in next five years from now ?

I noticed she is in NC also...so where are you in NC? I'm in charlotte, one of the biggest city in NC yet :P

Originally posted by javapride
HEY whoa, What's ur fave movies???

Hey.... hmm movie?.. oh yes... Scary one!!!!!! actually i love to watch any movies... anything that are very good :D

Originally posted by prostock19
What is your favorite alchaholic beverage? *looks at your signature*

hmmmm anything that are delicous and enough to knocked me out!!! :laugh2:

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Hey sis.. I have a qq for u...

Miss my :booty:?? :rofl:

hmmm sis... do i miss ur duh duh duh :booty:?.. whatcha thinking? ofc i do!! *giggle*

Originally posted by knightwolf68
can u tell us little bits about urself that u might want to share with someone to get know u better??

What do u see in urself in next five years from now ?

hmm... i born and raise in NC all of my life.... i'm very sweet girl... and very shy one... and i do have couples of friends here online.. hmm what else?... ask i'll tell :D

within five year?... hmmm probably a flithy rich bitch one!! :rofl: :fingercross:

Back