Anybody call somebody wrong name?

Aww LOL

Another thing I don't understand is how Jim Bob and Michelle can keep track of their children. How do you do that when all of their names start with the letter J? :scratch:

And why would you name them all beginning with J, to me thats just confusing and stupid!! But it is their choice

And why would you name them all beginning with J, to me thats just confusing and stupid!! But it is their choice

If I had 18 children :shock: I'd use a different letter for each of their names.

If I lived in that family and had to hear all of my siblings being called by a name that began with with a letter J, it would drive me nuts. :giggle:

OH yea all the time! Whenever I am at my friend's house, they have 4 boys..I get name wrong when I call him! LOL! I said opps and correct the name. :lol: Sometimes when I call my dog wrong name too! LOL! :)

Whenever we are around our extended family, my mother always calls me "Angie" which is in fact, my cousin's name. :P

My grandmother confuses her grandchildren. Cos she has 6 grandchildren including me and my bro n sister. 4 ar girls and 2 are boys. She calls us girls mixed up names and she even confused the 2 boys LOL

My grandmother confuses her grandchildren. Cos she has 6 grandchildren including me and my bro n sister. 4 ar girls and 2 are boys. She calls us girls mixed up names and she even confused the 2 boys LOL

Your poor Granny. She's got her work cut out for her, lol. :P

I have seen families all beginning with one letter of the name such as D etc.. Donna, David, and etc..

I was famous for using the dog's name when speaking to my kids. :Oops:

I do this a lot when I am talking to my sister, I call her my daughter's name!
I bet I do that as think about my daughter so much! But I find it worst to run into someone that know my name and for the life of me I do not know the person name!

After I received my guide dog Tigger, I kept calling her by the name of my previous guide dog Sugar. Now that I've had Tigger for 10 years, I hardly do that unless I'm actually thinking about Sugar.

I am SO embarrased to mention this but.... in year 7 because I was thinking about my mum so much I actually call out mum to my TOD :shock::Oops::Oops::Oops::Oops:

I have also called my dad "grandma" before he died

i have called my grandma "dad"

I have called my sister "mum"

I have called my mum "jen" LOL

I've called my dad "Mama"... :giggle:

I have done that a lot to family but I think the worst time for me was when I called an ex boyfreind another guys name :laugh2:

like the first poster, i have a reputation for calling people my dogs name.
pretty awkward.

I always ususlly my grandma.. I can tell to "mom" and "dad"'

I call my sister christine and autumn. also my brother called "robert" sound great. :)

Sometimes I just shout at other of my family members "Mom", to get their attention without realizing that I actually say "mom" just like Banjo :)

I have done this several times. I used to call my little cousin, Tyler "Trevor" and another little cousin, Trevor "Tyler." It took me a while to get their names right. :o

Now I am very careful doing this.

I mess up the boys' names most of the time, especially as they are teenagers now and I don't know whom I'm speaking to when on the phone :D Their voices are changing :giggle:

My mom does that. Aliic..kan.. Ugh you get over here!!!! Bot you the one that's left!" Hahaha tthere are 4 girls 2boys.

My name is alicia and since I've been in school teachers call me alisha, alysssa, elisa... Ect.

When my step father adopted me I changed my middle name from marie to martina, and sometimes my mom yells at me and says "Alicia marie...martina.... Ugh whatever get over here NOW!"

And one last story....
Last year I was in PE with a. Boy named Eric, so I was getting his attention and was yelling. Erin!!!!!! Erin!!!!!!!! Erin..... For like 3 min. Finally I realized that his name was eric, I felt really stupid!

Back