Anybody call somebody wrong name?

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am SO embarrased to mention this but.... in year 7 because I was thinking about my mum so much I actually call out mum to my TOD :shock::Oops::Oops::Oops::Oops:

I have also called my dad "grandma" before he died

i have called my grandma "dad"

I have called my sister "mum"

I have called my mum "jen" LOL

I was famous for using the dog's name when speaking to my kids. :Oops:

How did you manage that???

My mum gets me and my sister mixed up

I once yelled out "MOM!" to a male teacher back in the seventh grade. It was embarrassing.

:giggle:

That's even worse than mine calling out to my female teacher.

:lol:

I tend mix up the kids names at times...

:giggle: Don't I ever! All the time! Worries me, as if maybe I'm losing it...but got 3 kids, a dog, cat, fish and 2 birds...can't remmy them all sometimes...just say "hey you"!...ummm...ahhhh...forgot what I was gonna say...

:giggle: Don't I ever! All the time! Worries me, as if maybe I'm losing it...but got 3 kids, a dog, cat, fish and 2 birds...can't remmy them all sometimes...just say "hey you"!...ummm...ahhhh...forgot what I was gonna say...

I'm guilty of saying..."Come here, you. No, the other you!" :roll:

:lol::giggle:

my mum usually goes, not you the other child or the other twin!!

I do this all the time. I have a terrible memory due to a health issue I have whereas this never used to be the case. Until this problem started developing, I had a mind like a steel trap. Now I'm lucky if I can remember my own name. :giggle:

I'm guilty of saying..."Come here, you. No, the other you!" :roll:

:laugh2: :laugh2:

My mother always used to get all of her children confused. I have 4 sisters and many times I would hear her say "M, L, S, S, S get in here right now!" That seemed to cover all bases so she wouldn't have to say something like "M, no I mean L...get in here right now!" :giggle:

imagine how the woman with 8 kids with all the same letter of name j would cope :shock:

My mother always used to get all of her children confused. I have 4 sisters and many times I would hear her say "M, L, S, S, S get in here right now!" That seemed to cover all bases so she wouldn't have to say something like "M, no I mean L...get in here right now!" :giggle:

:laugh2:

Well, the kids' names both start with M and they are 15 mos apart. If they were both girls, It probably wouldn't be so bad, but noooo. My sister HAD to have one girl and one boy! I'm always catching flack for my poor memory!

"S. I'm Melanie....geeeeez." :laugh2:

:laugh2:

Well, the kids' names both start with M and they are 15 mos apart. If they were both girls, It probably wouldn't be so bad, but noooo. My sister HAD to have one girl and one boy! I'm always catching flack for my poor memory!

"S. I'm Melanie....geeeeez." :laugh2:

Before my sister M was adopted (we both are), my mother had a horrible time keeping track of my other 3 sisters because all of their names started with the letter S. One of my sisters told me she got used to the fact that she was called something other than her real name. In fact, she was called by 2 other names so often that there were times she began to wonder what her name actually was. :giggle:

Back