any1 from midwest ??

Hey, I am from the Midwest, I'm in Indiana, near Terre Haute!!!

I'm actually looking for people in Indiana who might wanna help me practice my ASL, I am hearing but want to learn. So, if anyone is interested, just shout! :cool:

I live in Great Lakes, Illinois for almost 3 years but I will moving to Norfolk, VA in few weeks. But I was born in Iowa City, Iowa.

BABYGIRL60628 said:
any one from midwest ??? please reply ....

Hello BABY. I'm riginally from the Chicagoland area (well, technically Hammond, IN), now transplanted in "Terry Hut, Indeaner" (Terre Haute)....as you may tell, I'm a hearie. ;)

JanaBanana said:
Hey, I am from the Midwest, I'm in Indiana, near Terre Haute!!!

I'm actually looking for people in Indiana who might wanna help me practice my ASL, I am hearing but want to learn. So, if anyone is interested, just shout! :cool:

Jana: Close to Terre Haute? I'm IN Terre Haute. Where you in? Clinton? Brazil? Please respond.

Sarah

a true minnesotian here.. where we hail the land of more than 10,000 lakes.. where its a wonderful area for scuba diving!.. and heck near my hometown the Green lake just discovered an old war plane that's been missing since 1940's

Michigan :) and also Chicago. I live in Michigan but visit my family in Chitown quite often :)

I am from the south but luckily i escaped to attend college in Iowa ie the frozen tundra. I am definately having trouble ajusting to this cold weather and the WIND.
-claire

3 hours from terre haute

hi I am in Southern Illinois. it seems interesting that people move to terre haute and i noticed a lot of people deafies in canada i ever saw. t'care and hope u like it even indianapolis is about 3 hours east of it. i drove to there from one hour south of here it was total 6 hours drive.

Back