another picture of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are boring. i am not interesting in you. get lost. :giggle:
:

Well that makes one of us :-p Actually, I'm not interested in you either - so u get lost on bothering Gin - I will have u know I have softwared that copies all of ya posts - just for court references
Mikey

you are going to sue me? i said i am not going to see ginger anymore. i am not interesting in ginger. sorry. i am here is for forgive? truths is always with us.

Mikey1971, welcome to alldeaf. you can find more interestings in here. There introduction somewhere in alldeaf something you can do. Have a fun. God Bless you.

GAWD!!!
Mikey, I don't fucking need you be here stand up for Gin...

You step back far distance... Just gin and starrygaze.. need to stop bickering each together! Both of you guys needs GROWN up!

::::SIGH::::::

I recommend this thread needs to go...
:locked: because here's getting fists each together... Needs both guys step back far away and be quiet respect on AD posting!

I like the cat in the background looking Egyptian style there lol

Nice to meet you and good smile

I'm sorry I offended u - Did not mean to Galaxy - Please accept my sincere apologies to you.
Mikey:ily: :ily:
GAWD!!!

You step back far distance... Just gin and starrygaze.. need to stop bickering each together! Both of you guys needs GROWN up!

:locked: because here's getting fists each together... Needs both guys step back far away and be quiet respect on AD posting!

GAWD!!!

yeah that is what I already said :locked: this thread which isnt good idea to front of members AD :)

Wow its too much information here.. please keep both of you privacy.

One thing, I don't like to mention but if Gin not want do anything with starry, but why she want ever to come here to post in starry's thread.. Gin should not come in this thread if she not want to hear or talk from him. Anyway.. hope both of you find it some kind of peace or forgive somehow.. please do it privacy.. thanks..

Yeah i notice it too also i does to agree with some of people here .. and i does to believe that Gin wouldn't leave stargaze alone .. Every time he post it then she post it right after him .. it seem like she is stalker him ..

So Gin you always giving out too much information more than stargaze, please just keep it to yourself and let him go .. he keep say sorry but you just carry on stalker him in this AD forum ...
Let him go and stop following him when he try to post it and you have to back off and keep it to yourself. I does to understand that i do not know what goes on between you two but . only what i have notice here.

Have a nice day :wave:

By the way nice pix of you Stargaze .... I am sure there are lots of ladies are in the queue ... :giggle: ...

Have a nice day ... ;)

Mod Note:

Thread's closed....

Please, if you must continue...to do so and carry such sensitive and personal issues and keep it 'OUT' of AD...it's not making neither of you look too good...although, each person is unique in their own way, sometimes two unique people simply can't function or get along together, it's best to learn to 'ignore' the other and move on.

Peace.

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back