Another Aussie ... Am I too old for this forum?

Hi Ozzie
I know two acronyms and I use them very often :
hoh : hard of hearing
SSD : Single Sided Deaf or Single Sided Deafness
and I learnt a new one today : dhh : deaf and hard of hearing

Take care ;)

Ozzie, yes age is only a number, but yours is way too BIG to be in the fast-lane here at AD. However, should you stay, feel free to take part in the nap contests and walker races.

Ozzie, yes age is only a number, but yours is way too BIG to be in the fast-lane here at AD. However, should you stay, feel free to take part in the nap contests and walker races.

Ha, ha .... very funny, Chase! :lol:

:lol:

Hey! Welcome! I am here occasionally and I will be 75 years young on 08/08/08!

These kiddies here need someone to look up to!

Lantana
Lantana's Latitude,Blogspot.com

Hey! Welcome! I am here occasionally and I will be 75 years young on 08/08/08!

These kiddies here need someone to look up to!

Lantana
Lantana's Latitude,Blogspot.com

:ty: Lantana! ..... and true. :)

Ahh from another Aussie to Ozzie, welcome! No relation to Ozzie Ostrich from the old tv comedy hit show Hey, Hey, It's Saturday are you?? ;)

For you young 'uns, it was a popular show of the 70s and 80s and even into the 90's in Australia, though I hated Ozzie cos I couldnt lip read him cos he was a puppet!

Thanks for sharing about yourself Ozzie. Hope we get to know you more!

Cheers,
Kangaroo

Ahh from another Aussie to Ozzie, welcome! No relation to Ozzie Ostrich from the old tv comedy hit show Hey, Hey, It's Saturday are you?? ;)

For you young 'uns, it was a popular show of the 70s and 80s and even into the 90's in Australia, though I hated Ozzie cos I couldnt lip read him cos he was a puppet!

Thanks for sharing about yourself Ozzie. Hope we get to know you more!

Cheers,
Kangaroo

:ty: Kangaroo!

No! no .... no relation to Ozzie Ostrich :) .... same here, didn't like him either!

See you around! :)

Back