animals

Lucy

Reaction score
Hi newbee her just out of interst does anyone have any animals

:wave: welcome to AD Lucy -- enjoy ur stay! :D

to answer ur question -- yes we (my partner and i) have 8 cats -- 3 adults and 5 kittens :lol:

thats sweet i love all animals but i really like reptiles i have 3 of my own. I have a bearded dragon and 2 geckos and they are my life

8 cats -- 3 adults and 5 kittens :lol:[/QUOTE] u must have your hands full then

Welcome to AD enjoy ur stay here

yes i do i am animal lover have one dog and 2 cats and i m ex farmer long time ago love raisin floppy ears rabbits and farm animals ;)

I´m proud mother of 2 furkids. :D

One is 19 years old Sussi, tabby cat and one is one year old Kim, black, ginger & cream cat... :D

:wave: :welcome: Lucy to Alldeaf. I hope you will enjoy your stay here on this forum.
I have 2 dogs. One is a Bichon Frise named Chandler, and her daughter who is a bichon/cockerspaniel mix, named Bella. Chandler is 5 years old, and Bella just turned 1 year old on June 7th of this year.

Have fun posting.

House's Full

Two Dogs, both are sisters. Princess and Sunnie Part of golden retiv. and collie border

Two cats, Fiona(female) and Joey Joey (male and deaf)

Used to have two birds, but now one, Skye (parakette)

Used to have Iquana, but gave away to other friend of mine still alive as I heard. (due moved to different state) but planning to do again

and Fishes

Welcome to AD, and hope you enjoy your stay! I have a pet rat named swifty. She's a hooded rat with black on the head and upper body with white on lower body and she's 2 years and 9 months old (old for a rat). My parents has a English Setter which is black and white spots with black ears and head, such a cute dog and he's 13 years old. I hope he will be around a little longer. :)

cid004401c51ddebbf26f600168fc5.gif
Welcome To AllDeaf..... :) Happy Posting!!!
cid015501c4fea73464528094bb682.gif
I have a cat name "Linux"

Welcome to AD and hope that you enjoy these fourms yourself!!! :D My mom has 4 cats at home.

welcome
i use to have cats but i had dog when i was baby had cats all my life
will love to have dog again
i love both cats and dogs smile

i have a dog, she is part shih tzu, part poodle. her name is Summer, but we spell it Sumer.
i also have one angel fish named Sunny. i had another one, his name was Beau. but Sunny killed Beau....so i only have one angel fish.

i would LIKE to have 2 english bulldogs one named Boomer and one named Duke. but they are expensive.

Back