Angry Life!

oil is running out.....

I do not like to be with someone who' obsession about old angry pasts!!! :eek:

Let saying Praise the Lord! Take hold horse's mouth (thinking) double and cool off somewhere. Sometimes it not easy!

One day one hearing man in my work. He hurt my deaf lady friend since I protected deaf lady from away hearing man. I heard few hearing people warned me one hearing man not good a man and who is married someone. He dated with deaf lady since she not believe me. Later 6 months, He was very bad treat abused to deaf lady. It already blow it out! I prayed Lord and let God's hand take care it with him. Guess what! later 2 days, HE FIRED my work! God is a good to me. My deaf lady shocked at me since he hurt badly to her. God is good and take care his hand control! My deaf lady and I are going court against the hearing man. I helped her out to go court file VPO and suit him. It not easy through ugly situation in Court. My deaf friend is very soo angry!

I can understand that. I, too, also control my emotions to a certain extent. I'm not saying it's never easy because it isn't. There are times that I will get angry or blow a gasket.

Some of the time, emotions usually overcomes everything and in the end, people let the emotions take over. Sure, it's ok to be angry from time to time but to a point, it should not take control.
The last time I lost my temper was over 15 years ago.

Some people tell me that the next time I lose my temper, all hell will break loose. :Ohno:

The last time I lost my temper was over 15 years ago.

Some people tell me that the next time I lose my temper, all hell will break loose. :Ohno:

That's quite a long time for you not to lose your temper. I've lost mine every once in a while but of course, I don't make it to be an habit. There are times that I could snap out of it, after all we're human beings. :)

I don't really get angry that easily but only if the right buttons are pushed, then yeah, that's what happens.

I really strive for self control. One of my biggest weaknesses is to lose my temper. I am trying to overcome this tendency.

I think the emotions run awry when people get angry without conscious to their thought. Usually it is about money grudge that make them poor or go broke and all hell broke loose when they get upset that they have no control over. There are people who have problems with themselves who are angry about themselves.

Sometimes my husband and I get angry with each other being different like he is hearing and I am deaf or vice versa. Yeah, it is normal to be human when one get angry. But don't prolong too long as it can poison your mind and become crazy. A person might end up in the mental hospital doing the crazy things. I understand what you meant that physical violence can do that to people who act like that and hurt someone which is wrong and can put a person in jail for abusing. Nobody like violence, but sometimes we are way out of control on ourselves depending on the drugs or alcohol, I guess.

When I typed on some of the threads on subject like ASL which I really want all schools and Deaf communities to have ASL, I get pissed off that hearing people still want oral only methods instead of ASL. I just can not get through their stubborn heads that we Deafies need ASL. That can be frustrating and tiresome trying to make hearies understand our needs as Deaf people. But, I have to remember to let it go and just not get upset over it. Being angry is not good for the spirit (soul) and can hurt my brain and body where I will grow age faster than you think. I try to relax and not worry too much about that. Peace be with you, people. I love you, AllDeaf people. :grouphug:

That's quite a long time for you not to lose your temper. I've lost mine every once in a while but of course, I don't make it to be an habit. There are times that I could snap out of it, after all we're human beings. :)

I don't really get angry that easily but only if the right buttons are pushed, then yeah, that's what happens.
Yeah.

I have gotten a bit mad, but not enough for me to get all pissy... break things... yell at people... etc.

I'm sure that I yelled at my ex-girlfriend from time to time, but that's probably it. ;)

I've seen people lose their temper to a point where they punch holes in walls and hit other people out of anger. :roll:

I've seen people lose their temper to a point where they punch holes in walls and hit other people out of anger. :roll:

Yeah, I've seen that happen too. I've even seen some people who would get so angry and seriously harm their selves to a point where they use sharp objects in order to self-inflict. It's not good at all.

Yeah, I've seen that happen too. I've even seen some people who would get so angry and seriously harm their selves to a point where they use sharp objects in order to self-inflict. It's not good at all.
I've had to deal with that several times when I was a student at RIT in the dorms. :roll:

I'll be in my room minding my own business. Suddenly, I see the EMT on my floor dealing with a student who took a bottle of pills, or got too drunk, or cut themselves, or scratch themselves, or beat themselves, etc... :roll:

I knew a student who would beat herself up or scratch herself on her arms just to get her boyfriend's attention.

To express anger feeling is a normal but it's not okay to hurt, accuse, mean, disrespectful and yell someone because you are angry.

Try to think something different to solve the situation/problem with someone in mature way.

I am patience person to positive someone who tries to accuse me of what I didn't.

It's hard to control the anger sometimes... I'm one of them but it's rarely. I tried to calm down myself.

Example: My son was yell at me. Is it solve when I also yell back to him? No because it would create more problem. I control my anger feeling and ignored his behavior and then asked him in calm way: "Do you think your behavior toward me does solve"? and then told him that it's bad if he don't like what I tell him but don't angry on me. I explained him if he disagree with me then talk/solve normal with me please. He said nothing and go back to his room... A hour later then he came back and solve this issue with me calm way until everything is solved. I taught my children to go away for a walk or play the sport, write or draw something or alone in their room to improve their mood and reduce negative feelings instead of angry/yell on someone because it would create the problem.

Yes I have anger feeling when I was under stress... All what I do is get away for a walk or swimming, ride the bicycle...

I've seen someone get upset enough to use her car to block us from driving away. We thought she was going to hit us because a few minutes before that, she said she wanted to be in a car crash and die. :eek: She got help and is ok now.

I've seen someone get upset enough to use her car to block us from driving away. We thought she was going to hit us because a few minutes before that, she said she wanted to be in a car crash and die. :eek: She got help and is ok now.
:Ohno: Boy, there sure are crazy people out there!

Know what's sad... I know some people who are like this, but no one believes me until it happens to them. Then no one believes them until it happens to others. :roll:

I guess they just refuse to believe it. :roll:

I've had to deal with that several times when I was a student at RIT in the dorms. :roll:

I'll be in my room minding my own business. Suddenly, I see the EMT on my floor dealing with a student who took a bottle of pills, or got too drunk, or cut themselves, or scratch themselves, or beat themselves, etc... :roll:

I knew a student who would beat herself up or scratch herself on her arms just to get her boyfriend's attention.

I think to harm yourself just so you can get an attention is really a serious issue because not only that, it's like a sign saying "I need help". However, that person may not exactly say it but it is showing. If it was to the point where it is just for the heck of it, then that's got to be disturbing because who in their right mind would want to harm or even worse, end it's own life? Killing yourself is a permanent solution and it doesn't solve everything at all.

Back