^Angel^ has flown here!!

F

Freaky

:fly3: ^Angel^ the saxxxy chick has flown here!! You'll love the twins!! They are funny, and they love to tease!! Watch out for Angel.. she loves to tease her own twin sister and I crack up at both of them!! *tweaking the wittle bittle sahhweet boy's nose!* They take after ^Angel^ and Auntie Cheri!! ^Angel^ is a mischevious chick like me!!! :naughty:

Hiiiiiiiiiiii FREAKY!!!!!!!!!....*Jumping up and down.....* yes yes yes YOUR'E here.....*HUGS* :ily: *Laughing* yesss I do love to tease my twinie.......Thank you so much for welcome me here...I would have a blast time with Freaky...she is one funniest gal!...

awww Thank you for welcome me here too...javapride, I am sure I would have a blast time..... :mrgreen:

Cheri told me your the evil twin is that true? :mrgreen:

bbnt said:
Cheri told me your the evil twin is that true? :mrgreen:

That is what I was told! ;)

*GROMS*

Welcome to the AD, Angel! I hope you will get Roadrunner here, too! :)

:wave: Hiiiiiiiiiiiii WaterRat13 *Hugs*.......Nice seeing you here..yes yes ...... :applause: ...And Thank you so much for welcome me here.....awww Thank you and you are sweetest too !!!

*Gasp* Me? Bbnt ...... :laugh2: I aren't no evil Twin here.....I have proof....see? :deal: <---That Cheri.....haha.....Thank you for welcome me here....*hugs*....Ill tease you next! and by the way Hi Bbnt....

Hahah Hi KingCobra you heard the same thing?....No wonder why men are falling into the wrong...hmm..what would that be? :gossip: <----Ohhh yesss thats figures haha.....Thank you for welcome me here too....and yes Ill bring him here if I have to get a rope to pull him here....* winks*

Hi Budeight ...and Thank you so much for welcome me here too.....

What a nice welcome! :)

Hi Bookwormet,

Yes I know all of them above...And glad to be around them here too..... :naughty: haha.....Pleasure meeting ya!

Aww Thank you so much FlyFree....Love your screen name!..... :D

Hi Purple *hugs* Thank you very much...glad to see you here too.....*smiling*....

Hi Bookwormet , And Thank you ! *smiling*....

^Angel^ said:
Hi Purple *hugs* Thank you very much...glad to see you here too.....*smiling*....

Hi Bookwormet , And Thank you ! *smiling*....

Yup, I 'm glad to see you here tooo... Ha Huggs Angel

Angel...welcum in here...as for BBNT....Tell ya, BBNT a classic dUck..haha..he even got the horse to staddle....whatever that is..haha :laugh2:

:wave: Welcome to alldeaf.com, Angel.

I know a couple of deaf twins. Cool to know another one!
:D

Back