Anesthesia make people weepy?

Reaction score
Do you think anesthesia make people weepy? Since I had anesthesia yesterday for my wisdom surgery. I cried for 45 minutes when I got home. My mom think it's side effect from anesthesia.

What do you think?

HappyRambo said:
Do you think anesthesia make people weepy? Since I had anesthesia yesterday for my wisdom surgery. I cried for 45 minutes when I got home. My mom think it's side effect from anesthesia.

What do you think?
Whoa! i dont know about that..never heard that it makes people cry..but it makes me puke big time....thats why i hate anesthesia! what you experienced is that it could be a side effect of it.

Anesthesia can affect people in many different ways, yours is that it makes you weepy - which is pretty normal as it is a "downer". :)

COOL!

As for me, I was sooo relaxed and mellow, almost laughed too. That's so interesting to see allof you have different moods by the anesthisa that affects you guys.

HappyRambo said:
Anesthesia also made me dizzy. I almost faint. My dad had to hold my arms to car.
Oh yes! i almost forgot...when my son had his wisdom teeth pulled, his dad brought him home all dizzy and then he passed out on the bed and slept like for 3 hours..thats an side effect of anesthetic.

it tends to make me dizzy first when i sit up and it also makes me very sleepy -- i would sleep for most of the day after the surgery -- vomiting is also another side effect that is common i imagine

Ha ha ha !! I have had these four times within two years. Yeah. I remember them all vividly. The first one, I was freezing cold when I was laying on that operation table. :lol: I signed "Cold" when I was about to fall asleep. The doctors panicked and asked for an interpreter, because my speech was slurred. :rofl: When I woke up, I was bitchy. :o

Second one was NASTY! I was bitchy when falling asleep and waking up. I was so upset!

Third one was so-so. I was used to it and the doctors knew what I was going to say "Cold." :rofl: My mom was concerned that I would be bitchy when I wake up, I told her, don't worry I won't be bitchy, I promise. She didn't believe me, so I proved her wrong. I woke up with a smile and laughing. :laugh2:

The forth one was dull. I was in the operation room watching the fluid flowing into the IV, then I fell asleep fast. When I woke up, I was laughing and ready to eat! I was so HUNGRY! :rofl: My mom and dad were a bit worried about me. Heh.

All four operations were for my cochlear implant purposes. :ugh2:

Anesthesia make me SLEEPYYYY... and feel sooo RELAXXXEEDD .. never heard that it makes someone cry.. that's new one for me!

antheisia MADE me Stupid i acted like a baby a couple of times and another time i looked stoned and dad had to haul me home and when he told me what happened he said I acted so funny at the reception desk LOL and couldn't sign my own name so dad had to sign by proxy for me and laugh his azz off when i said dad yr wee wee is big and i said HI poeple bye poeple I was Soo goofy and stupid that day i didn't even FEEL him taking me to bed and i zonked out for the whole day!

I once had an anaesethia. The side effect was it made me so EXHAUSTED that I slept so much for about a month and it made me clumsy.
Also I was rarely hungry for a while, in fact it made me nauseous.

Frisky Feline said:
COOL!

As for me, I was sooo relaxed and mellow, almost laughed too. That's so interesting to see allof you have different moods by the anesthisa that affects you guys.
sounds like you took some laughing gas, instead.

It actually has a different effect on different people. It doesn't do anything to me.

VamPyroX said:
It actually has a different effect on different people. It doesn't do anything to me.
LOL! Vamp...u probably didnt get enough of it!! hehe..probably need a double dose of it!
Im surprised that it affected people in so many different ways! wow!
Javapride, that was a funny story! I laughed my azz off! it sounded like you
were drunk on it! LOL!

Yes, I was.... 4 widsom removed it out... and got crying for no reason.. Barely sore that's all

Hey, I feel little better

I feel little better today. But my teeth is still sewed up from surgery. It hurts to yawn. I will go to doctor on Tuesday for check-up.

HappyRambo said:
I feel little better today. But my teeth is still sewed up from surgery. It hurts to yawn. I will go to doctor on Tuesday for check-up.
Oh good! im glad you are feeling better, i know its no picnic but at least it is over with!
Pretty interesting thread about how anesthetic affects other people huh?

What I should eat?

Now, I am hanging out in my dad's office but little hungry. But I have hard time deciding what I should eat because of my extricated wisdom.

HappyRambo said:
Now, I am hanging out in my dad's office but little hungry. But I have hard time deciding what I should eat because of my extricated wisdom.
Well, i guess anything soft, no steak or anything that has to be chewed down hard, lol!..You ought to ask your dentist on what you can eat.

Steel said:
sounds like you took some laughing gas, instead.

Umm, didn't realize that there are more than one kind of anthesithia?

Actually, i had anthesithia for dentist that makes me laughed. I had anesthia for c section and it makes me sleepy and relaxed but not dizziness. umm

Back