And they say GIRLS can't PLAY

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
Hi, as for those of you who do not know me very well, I love playing Halo3 on xbox live. It's mostly guys I play against but every time I play, someone has to exclaim,"Girls can't play!!!" So we start the game and of course I kick their butts. What do I do? I let them know they got their rears handed to them by a girl. A GIRL! I know this is a weird thread but I just had to say it. Why do guys think girls can't play video games?

Because statistically girls are disinterested in video games, particularly RPGs such as Halo.

I myself do not play video games but I do know one or two girls that do play and are addicted to them. One of which gets up and gets ready for work 3 hours early just so she can play Quest before she goes to work.

Because statistically girls are disinterested in video games, particularly RPGs such as Halo.

I myself do not play video games but I do know one or two girls that do play and are addicted to them. One of which gets up and gets ready for work 3 hours early just so she can play Quest before she goes to work.

LOL, that's too funny.

Needless to say her social life is nonexistant, all of her free time is spent playing this game. She will sit for hours and hours on end, getting up only to go to the bathroom.

Out of my entire life of meeting people who play video games, I only know 3 gals who are video gamers. Two of them of them were members of AllDeaf and all of them were students at RIT.

One of them helped host a couple Halo tournaments at RIT. :)

Most other gals I know play video games are the ones who play stuff like Mario Party.

You bought into the belief that girls are not better than guys? You're shocked that girls can be better than guys?

Shocking . . . I thought you were a girl who believed in that crap in the first place. :P

I'm not much of that type of thing when it comes to games. Although, I've always believed that females CAN beat males... it just depends on one's interest. I'm not much for Quest or Halo games myself as I'm not too crazy about being on the computer for hours and hours. I do like to beat male at outdoor games such as unlimited frisbee and tag football and such thing like that. WHOO HOO! You go, Jasmine4lakshmi! :)

Hi, as for those of you who do not know me very well, I love playing Halo3 on xbox live. It's mostly guys I play against but every time I play, someone has to exclaim,"Girls can't play!!!" So we start the game and of course I kick their butts. What do I do? I let them know they got their rears handed to them by a girl. A GIRL! I know this is a weird thread but I just had to say it. Why do guys think girls can't play video games?

:lol: You go! I have my talent playing on the billard pool myself.

I really don't know why it's not generally known that girls can play video games. I do remember when my brothers were playing video games -- I wanted to play, but they wouldn't let me. It's probably male bonding stuff more than not thinking girls could play. Like picking fleas off each other's backs. :hmm:

:lol: You go! I have my talent playing on the billard pool myself.

reminds me of Jeanette Lee aka Black Widow - she's a local but professional champion of billard pool.

jeanettelee2.jpg

:naughty:

{Mod's Edit - Inappropriate image removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally play with some members of the PMS clan on Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and they are VERY good players. I also have played with Jasmine, and she is good. I also have a few females on my firend's list, and they are good at Halo 3, among other games. Better than a lot of guys I know, in fact.

Full of nonsense, I tell you. When it comes to video games, it takes brain and eye-coordinate to best video games. Video games doesn't requires any physically unless you re playing Wii LOL.

If youre talking about sports then it s whole different story as girls can't play against big boys.

I played some harder games, fantasy & action games, and even survival horror games. So much fun to play. :D

I see nothing's wrong with girls who want to play a video game. I'm always happy that I'm a girl gamer. :D

Whosever claims girls can't play a video game like boys do, then prove them wrong! Heh.

Ahem, Halo isn't really RPG. It's known as "First Person Shooting".

I haven't been beaten by a girl on Halo or Halo 2. Locally. On XboxLive, it's hard to tell if one's a girl or not, even little boys sound like girls.

I'm a woman (girl?!), and I play video games, and going to school for Game Art and Design. So there.

I'm not EXPERT for the games, but I do my best.

To the poster above...you'll be very surprised at how many woman gamers there are. Fact: there are MORE woman gamers than men. Majority of them play Guild Wars, or WoW or any other MMORPG.

Yes I know - my Achievement score is low. I *just* got Xbox360 for the much lower price and stable HDD. :-D

I'm a woman (girl?!), and I play video games, and going to school for Game Art and Design. So there.

I'm not EXPERT for the games, but I do my best.

To the poster above...you'll be very surprised at how many woman gamers there are. Fact: there are MORE woman gamers than men. Majority of them play Guild Wars, or WoW or any other MMORPG.

Yes I know - my Achievement score is low. I *just* got Xbox360 for the much lower price and stable HDD. :-D

I happen to be one of the female Guild Wars junkies. :) I also play Halo 3, and I beat Twilight Princess in a under a month once I got my Wii. My boyfriend has me addicted to NCAA '07, too.

Did I say I haven't been beaten?

Next month, I'll get Halo 3 and reinstate my account.

I'll wait for your boots to kick my booty, but will that happen? HAHA.

Did I say I haven't been beaten?

Next month, I'll get Halo 3 and reinstate my account.

I'll wait for your boots to kick my booty, but will that happen? HAHA.

I'll gladly take the challenge! Halo 3, you say? :lol:
BUT if you do beat me I will post here that you did, AND the results from Bungie.net. I'm not ashamed to be beat by a chick.

Back