And they say GIRLS can't PLAY

Who says girls can't play? They are humans just like the rest. I have had my ass kicked by a girl who are also into games. She play Brawl in SSBB in my local area and has been selected to play in the tournament not as a local and she seem to be the first girl to participate in the tournament and the only one. :shock: And man, she can play. People were underestimated the way a she can play.

I happen to be one of the female Guild Wars junkies. :) I also play Halo 3, and I beat Twilight Princess in a under a month once I got my Wii. My boyfriend has me addicted to NCAA '07, too.

LOL!

Honestly, I never played any of the MMORPGs. I often get interested in something for a while, then I don't get interested anymore. So, I know that Guild Wars and WoW requires quite a bit of dedication and time, which is what i don't have.

I haven't played Twilight Princess, but I do want to play. I know, I'm behind in playing the top games. Likewise, I don't have a lot of time. I find it easier for me to create ideas, 3D modeling, characters, etc without being influenced by so many games.

ChaosPixie - add me to your Friends list on XBL! :) I'm Cyborg Queen. (duh).

I'm looking forward to have you whip my butt in any game. LOL.

LOL.

I'm a female and I play games. I'm only starting to branch out into more gaming genres after a lot of persuasion from a geek friend I have :P

Currently, I am playing FM2008 and Rise of Nations.

I like RTS (Real Time Strategy) and Simulation games.

If there's any other games you recommend for PC, that'd be greatly appreciated :)

LOL.

I'm a female and I play games. I'm only starting to branch out into more gaming genres after a lot of persuasion from a geek friend I have :P

If there's any other games you recommend for PC, that'd be greatly appreciated :)

BioShock!!! :) Be sure to turn your speakers on high and playing in a dark room...ooooh!

If you like simulation games, see if you can find Pharaoh through ebay. I don't think they make these anymore, but they work for Vista just fine. I like this a lot...it's similar to Ceasar, Civilization, etc.

LOL.

I recommend the Command & Conquer series. :)

It's all modern military war simulation games.

Command & Conquer (aka Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn) - GDI (Global Defense Initiative) vs NOD (Brotherhood of Nod)

Command & Conquer: Covert Operations - Expansion to Tiberian Dawn

Command & Conquer: Red Alert - Prequel to Tiberian Dawn; Allies vs Soviets

Command & Conquer: Counterstrike - Expansion to Red Alert

Command & Conquer: Aftermath - Second expansion to Red Alert

Command & Conquer 2: Tiberian Sun - Sequel to Tiberian Dawn; GDI vs NOD

Command & Conquer: Firestorm - Expansion to Tiberian Sun

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Sequel to Red Alert; Allies vs Soviets

Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge - Expansion to Red Alert 2; introduces 3rd faction... Yuri

Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars - Sequel to Tiberian Sun; GDI vs NOD vs Scrins

Command & Conquer 3: Wrath of Kane - Expansion to Tiberium Wars

Coming soon... Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Between Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge and Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, they released 1 related and 2 non-related Command & Conquer titles... Command & Conquer: Renegade, Command & Conquer: Generals, and Command & Conquer: Zero Hour. Renegade was a spin-off based on Tiberian Dawn and done as a FPS game following the commando as the main character. The other two are like the rest of the games, but don't follow their plot... they involve 3 factions... USA vs China vs GLA (Global Liberation Army). This lead to the development of Tiberium Wars.

You can get the entire set (except for the last two releases) for a cheap price at your local Wal-Mart. :)

:O

Command & Conquer!! I LOVED that game!! I had C&C Red Alert on PS1, and I used to spend hours and hours playing it! My little brother and I used to hatch strategy plans to dominate the game lol.

Oh how I miss the olden days of gaming!

Back