America's unsafest cities

Damn, I don't think I would want to visit St. Louise. :|

I am impressive that Houston, TX have improve, less crimes than Dallas-Fort Worth. Damn.

:shock: Neither New York City nor Philadelphia is amongst them!
:proud: WTG NYC and PHL!

folks, i am not surprised atlanta is still top #1 or #2 for years.. as long as u dont stay inside atlanta, u will be ok. i live outside atlanta by 25 miles.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Whoo hoo, Philadelphia and New York are there. 258!!!
Illustrator, lemme ask u a question... why focus on the most unsafe cities? Why not praise safest cities as well? ;)

Just picking on you a bit. :nana:

nah, I want to scary someone. :mrgreen:

lach! good comeback, Illustrator.

My mum and some of my relatives think that NYC and PHL are so dangerous, and always worry about me whenever I go into the city. Maybe I should show them this listing! hee hee

ive been to St Louis, MO a few times -- didnt feel "unsafe" surprised me but then again :dunno: guess im already used to being in unsafe cities when its necessary after all ive been in DC so many times and its listed as 1 of the unsafest cities and im only at least 20 mins outside DC

Yeah deafclimber me either I am not surprised about Atlanta but I live outside of atlanta I think about 25 to 30 miles..... I live in a snobby and rich area ha ha ha ha :D

Originally posted by Emerald18
Yeah deafclimber me either I am not surprised about Atlanta but I live outside of atlanta I think about 25 to 30 miles..... I live in a snobby and rich area ha ha ha ha :D

same as my bro-in-law. :lol: they live outside of Atlanta.

OMG :confused:
I thought Minnesota is one of highest crime..
:dunno:
surprised me.. hehe

Originally posted by Emerald18

LMAO ! there you go ! :)

illustrator, really cool. next time when u ll be in town, let me know and i will bring u to buckhead - the wildest party in town. ;P

gee its sucks to know that my hometown in Dallas is the most unsafe city in all over of TX... well thats why i m ready to moved out of TX to somewhere another place besides TX... ahha.. :|

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
gee its sucks to know that my hometown in Dallas is the most unsafe city in all over of TX... well thats why i m ready to moved out of TX to somewhere another place besides TX... ahha.. :|

Then move to west Texas. :mrgreen: Maybe El Paso, that's cool place, but I hear there have highest unemployee in TX. :|

WHOO Denver and Colorado Springs of Colorado are one of the safe cities... but no cities out of Colorado is listed as most crimes...

Originally posted by deafclimber
LMAO ! there you go ! :)

illustrator, really cool. next time when u ll be in town, let me know and i will bring u to buckhead - the wildest party in town. ;P

Ohhh yeah !!!!! Buckhead is the wildest:party: in town... I haven't been there for a LONG LONG time but hopefully one day we'll go :D

Back