America Gladiators

Ha ha, You knew what is going on?. :D

I will bring Bill Belichick and Barry Bonds to help me how to win AG with cheats. Maybe you tell me who is best cheater of WWE that I can use extra ones. ;):giggle:

hmm I can ask Ric Flair and Triple H cuz they are best cheaters in WWE ;)

Yep, they are backkkk that I watched them in years ago!!! that I love watch them all the times till it stopped :( till saw on tv it back? yayayaya soo exciting and watch it for 2 hours whoo!! then next day on monday I missed it darn!!!!! lol so will watch it again lol. some of them are not same like from in 14 yrs ago that ladies and men same like shooting gun with a tennis balls, prymind (sp), etc but they are not put them same just some different hmm but interesting lol Glad to see them back ! :lol:

The guy name is Jeff when he was there in 14 yrs then now he came back again but he lost again twice! :lol:

If there is a Special AG show.. who knows if we will see some WWE wrestlers there to match wits with the gladiators or so... would be interesting....

If there is a Special AG show.. who knows if we will see some WWE wrestlers there to match wits with the gladiators or so... would be interesting....

How about add Celebrity AG? Put Jean-Claude Van Damme / Wesley Snipes
and Paris Hilton / Britney Spears there. Paris problary call quit soon when her fingernail chipped. :giggle:

Who knows? AG would put special show one day if TV/Movie writers still on striking.

Yea I missed the two hour one but saw the one hour with my son man Glad they are back and it was fun to watch. I missed old AG. My fave was Zap.

Oh yeah good reminder, farewell65... I plan on taping that while I watch my lone NHL hockey game tonite..hehe...

It odd. Sunday repeat from previous Monday nite and tonite was new. Will repeat it on Sunday nite. So Yea I watched it tonite.

i watched some of the episodes... it can be funny to me, esp. the gladiators with their silly themed nickname and attitude.

I missed the show last night(I don't watch AG though) but I heard one of the contender is deaf and have CI. I hear that He went on to win the first stage of the competition.
His name is Brick Rielly, his bio is listed
American Gladiators » Season 2 Contenders

Last edited:
Glad it's back

I used to watch America Gladiators in the past and somehow it went off the air and finally they've came back, awesome love that show!:applause:

to all mods, I am not sure which category is right since its sports on TV
back to topic, did anyone watch this show last Sunday night (2 hrs) and last Monday night (one hour)... I watched it and wow what a way awesome and more pace than old one, gotta love their new elimantion course, its crazy than original one...

Perhaps, some of you will enjoy this...

[yt]UrXcSjRmdCw[/yt]

She passes out! Hehehe!

Back