almost final news...

steph9700

Reaction score
mom has decided after one round of chemo tht she is not going to take it anymore. She has decided to die in peace with my and Dad with her at home. Pray for us.

Sorry to hear. I guess you have to respect your mum's wishes. I hope that the chemo sessions she underwent has helped stop/slowed the cancer.

When my auntie was in hospital (she also had cancer), I was reading a magazine. There was an article about a man who had cancer, but he fought cancer by consuming large amounts (I think 10000mg) of vitamin c. I don't recall what type of cancer the guy had. But, maybe it is something worth investigating?

I understand. I'm so sorry. :(

I'll continue praying for your mom and family. :hug:

I will pray for you and your family :hug:

Oh I am sorry .. same thing my mom too.. do you with Hospice? Pray and :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry..it must be hard. Here is a :hug:

OH boy... I do hope your mom will be able to enjoy the surroundings of her home with her hubby and you as well ... I am sure the chemos were a bit too much for your mom but ask her to try again.. she could get herself up to battle the cancer more effectively and hopefully beat it completely.. but that's her decision as well..

I know it takes a lot to suffer by chemo, but she can not just give up and want to die in peace. She got to keep fighting to beat cancer, otherwise the cancer will beat her and her deep depression. You need to encourage to keep going with it. You love your mom very much, right? I am praying for your mom to continue fighting this nasty cancer and pray for you and your family to help her and encourage with positive altitude that she can do it. If she continue want to give up, then I will pray to give her peace and die quietly and destiny. Oh, that is sad and I am sorry for her. :sadwave:

*ouch*.... it must be hard to decide your mom. She gave up for her life *shakehead* really, I am big sorry about your mom. I will pray for you and your family warm :hug:

Back