Allergies

LittleMissFancy

Reaction score
Does anyone else here suffer from allergies? I'm dyin' over here. I usually suffer from hayfever, but it's generally no big deal. The past few days, however, I've been feeling like I caught the sars (that last line is supposed to sound like a redneck).
Anyway, I live in Idiana-the latest addition to tornado alley. Puleeze commiserate with me!

~LittleMissMedicineHead

LittleMissFancy said:
Does anyone else here suffer from allergies? I'm dyin' over here. I usually suffer from hayfever, but it's generally no big deal. The past few days, however, I've been feeling like I caught the sars (that last line is supposed to sound like a redneck).
Anyway, I live in Idiana-the latest addition to tornado alley. Puleeze commiserate with me!

~LittleMissMedicineHead
I hear ya girl!...aachooooo! im suffering from Hayfever big time here..the pollens are very high here in Oklahoma..ugh! acccchooooooo! cuze me!!!
lol!

LittleMissFancy said:
No Kidding!? I'm going to have to Windex my monitor :mrgreen:.
meh.
~LittleMissSnottyFace
LOL..better use Lysol spray and then windex your monitor....aaaaachoooooo!

damn the allergies... - -;;; I'm going crazy over here *awCHOO*

I have been watching the news and discovered that the pollen, mold and dust count is higher than ever. Who else noticed that?

That funny I am not getting allergry like I used to. God bless you for those who sneezes. :lol:

Weird. I'm not sneezing nor coughing at all right now. I do not have any allergies. :( I'm sorry to hear that you do. I wish I could help you with anything but I have no clue because I do not have any problem. :dunno: I can give you a grouphug without catching your allergies. :grouphug: There ya go. Bless you. :P Heh.

ChelEler said:
Weird. I'm not sneezing nor coughing at all right now. I do not have any allergies. :( I'm sorry to hear that you do. I wish I could help you with anything but I have no clue because I do not have any problem. :dunno: I can give you a grouphug without catching your allergies. :grouphug: There ya go. Bless you. :P Heh.

hehe cute.. Allergies are not contagious. They're just how your body reacts to dust and pollen, etc.

I suffer from allergies only around Sept-November.. Im often found with a really bad sinus infection around Thanksgiving (oh wonderful. :P) *pass the mashed potatoes please* *nose dribbles cause I cant inhale* lmao.. ok enough..

Have any of you allergy folks tried allegra or zyrtec? (sp on the last one?)

Hmm...hayfever is what I hate the most. Funnily enough, when I was living in California -- I NEVER had any problems nor have hayfever UNTIL I moved to Australia! :roll: Nowadays, I'm nearly always sniffling and sneezing on a daily basis, year round long. :(

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that.....I never had hayfever myself but I do suffer allergies on dusts....

ChelEler said:
Aw, that's so cute. Thank you, I feel better already :fruit:

yeah I have allergy to hay fever and dust too.. I have to clean often but it s hard to do when you have a baby..

a few night ago, I cough in a middle of night and again yesterday.. I already dusted my bedroom.. whew.. also the ceiling fan's blades.. grr..

My man is suffering allergic due to wet month last month and again this month..

My babyAllen.. now 2 years old.. he is suffering sereve allergic and asthma.. last week wasnt good news for him.. had to sent to ER for allergy and mild asthma attack.. gave him few shots.. :eek2: one of them are steriod.. eek he going to beat me up lol jk.

he is doing great.. my man is on clartin.. doing good.. I have little cold nothing bad.. you can check allergy www.pollen.com and type your zip code. it tells you what % pollen.. if its high.. that's explain why! :)

Be Well!

GREAT! Now on top of it all I have Poisonous Ivy! Yuck!!!11
[/whine]
I think I'm just going to get drunk tonight. *hmph!*

I have no allergies of anything outdoors, Only thing I'm allergic to is to a few antibiotics..

My hubby is allergic to pollen, hayfever, etc, but he's been taking claritin and it seems to be helping him with his allergies so far.

Back