AllDeaf's very own trash newspaper

I was never dead:giggle: just dealing with fires got family who live nearby.

LOL... on safe side... i wear garlic lei.. carrying big cross to protect myself from you hehehe

Was he holding the chicken or "choking" the chicken???

Well, first hand sightings have indicated that the south
end of a chicken was pointed north and that BBNTs hand
was on the trigger. What this means precisely is uncertain
but further bullitens will emerge as they come out! We
hope everything came out ok but rumors have it that
he will be taking the poultryguist to an All Bran commercial.

I dont mean to bring some terrible news .. but i hope it isnt him! Since I love to read this thread.. yeah i am new to this posting threads stuff.... but am always lurking..
Isnt BBNT- John Cassidy Jr? They have a lot of similar sense of humor....
He always make people laugh so hard until they peed in their pants in real life until he killed himself a month ago. He has 3 children.

I dont mean to bring some terrible news .. but i hope it isnt him! Since I love to read this thread.. yeah i am new to this posting threads stuff.... but am always lurking..
He always make people laugh so hard until they peed in their pants in real life until he killed himself a month ago. He has 3 children.

Really :shock: So far I knew that he has 3 kids huh?? Hope its not him? Sheesh!!

you are way off the topic...dont bring sadness in here ... BBNT wanted lots of laughs here in this thread...

Is this man deaf or something?

FYI - BBNT has been inactive since 23rd September.

BBNT lives in Arizona. I googled John Cassidy Jr. (deaf and age 37) and found that he passed away on Sept. 3rd (I think, in California). Like JClarke said BBNT's last post was on Sept 23th so BBNT is NOT John Cassidy Jr. Does anybody else live in Arizona that know BBNT? If there is someone, please tell us what became of BBNT and we hope he will be back here soon.

Oh thank goodness! Now I can keep writing jokes about him!
(Breathing sighs of relief)

Whew...I always like BBNT... he is Alldeaf clown... he has real good sense of humor...

BBNT is not John Cassidy.. His real name is David from Phoenix, Arizona. He created his sn, BBNT, after his three daughters (Brittany, Brianna, and Tasia). David is hearing with his daughter, Brittany, who is Deaf.

He has been inactive since Sept because I kidnapped him again!

BBNT is not John Cassidy.. His real name is David from Phoenix, Arizona. He created his sn, BBNT, after his three daughters (Brittany, Brianna, and Tasia). David is hearing with his daughter, Brittany, who is Deaf.

He has been inactive since Sept because I kidnapped him again!

That's better answer!! Whew Because I felt so guilty to tease him about diapers! :giggle: Anyway, I guess he is busy with fourth babies with Oddball!:eek: ;):)

J/K ;)

Folks..Syyporkie has stole Oceanblue's poster of Tom Brady!!! and posted on Ebay for serious money!! OOOO....

And in other news.. BBNT has been probed by Martian aliens in regards to how his bum seems to set off a lot of farts... ehh what the fawk?? LOL....maybe one of the aliens asked BBNT to hump a female alien and bam!!! the babies come out!!! LOL...

Back