AllDeaf's very own trash newspaper

My bad. Finnish must be finning exact english.

The only question remaining is where do they find the pigeons for PSE? :-o

Clearly you had not read entire thread.. you are off the topic...

Come on...BBNT and RR.... you both are hiding from us.... we want more laughs...

Yes, we need more laughs , did you know it took sxyporkie to drive 1,000 miles to tell me this in person :shock::P

Yes, we need more laughs , did you know it took sxyporkie to drive 1,000 miles to tell me this in person :shock::P

AHHHHH.... you got a big mouth.... hehehe....OMG....I thought you would not blurt out.. grrrr.... hahaha

AHHHHH.... you got a big mouth.... hehehe....OMG....I thought you would not blurt out.. grrrr.... hahaha

awwwww....It sounds like a joke to me hehehe. ..I really didn't blur it out smile

wait a minute, I heard that you and OceanBlue7 just recently visited death valley and you survived!?

wait a minute, I heard that you and OceanBlue7 just recently visited death valley and you survived!?

Oh yeah... i am very much alive.. i dont know about Oceanblue7... she went asleep on AIM... LOL

I guess she is very tired from chasing after me in the death valley..... hehehe

Oh yeah... i am very much alive.. i dont know about Oceanblue7... she went asleep on AIM... LOL

Do tell us how you survived the greatest journey of Death valley? What's your secret? ;)

*via SK3*

Oh come on, tell us your secret, we won't tell any one or can I bribe you with one million dollars? ;)

Sorry..... no matter how much you bribe me or twist my arm.. i wont blurt.... my lips ZIPPED....padlocked...threw key away in the ocean...

I am here alive and well smile.. Death Valley??? There is nothing to do there lol... I might find the Undertaker (wrestler) and run off with him LOL Jk I like Tom Brady !!

I am here alive and well smile.. Death Valley??? There is nothing to do there lol... I might find the Undertaker (wrestler) and run off with him LOL Jk I like Tom Brady !!

How about you display a sigature of Tom Brady under your signature for your own admiration? ;)

Reports of BBNT sightings are now occuring world wide. BBNT was recently
spotted at a ConAgra facility holding a chicken. It is uncertain why he was
holding a chicken, however investigators are now looking for BBNT to question
him about the recent Salmonella outbreak that has forced a recall of poultry
type Banquet Pot pies. BBNT has since disappeared. Please make a post on
this board if you spot him so that authorities may try and track him.

Was he holding the chicken or "choking" the chicken??? :laugh2:

LOL... you finally come out of your coffin.. ekkkk you are vampire... i am wearing garlic lei...

LOL... you finally come out of your coffin.. ekkkk you are vampire... i am wearing garlic lei...

I was never dead:giggle: just dealing with fires got family who live nearby.

Back