AllDeaf MS Paint Contest *Official*

:)

Attachments

• kimbo.JPG
    kimbo.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 189
ha, you posted it after I changed my avatar

hehehehe momma annie I can't GET my arse off the AD but hey i m having a BLAST here :) hehehe

Just use the MS Paint, nothing else.

C'mon guys, keep it up! Make more pictures and the more chance for you to win! ;)

e said:
Just use the MS Paint, nothing else.

C'mon guys, keep it up! Make more pictures and the more chance for you to win! ;)

ms paint? ew...very limited, isnt?

Maybe Ms Paint seem limiting to you, but it's just for fun -- can't you loosen up and relax AND have fun? :) :thumb:

WaterRats13 said:
Maybe Ms Paint seem limiting to you, but it's just for fun -- can't you loosen up and relax AND have fun? :) :thumb:

maybe i should get that tampons out of my ass?

The reasons why we should use MS paint:

1) not everyone have any kind of advanced art programs so MS Paint is already in Windows (sorry, I don't know about Mac lol)

2) for those who can only draw a stick man can take advantage to create something good and funny with simple and sloppy drawings on MS Paint.

Anyone can win for $30 on a sloppy but creative works!

*(If anyone really want to use photoshop or any kind of graphic programs for next contest, we can discuss about that in some time future.)

Cricket said:
:( my pix is really simple but its too large to attach :rl:

Cricket, if you're still having trouble attaching picture in here then please P/M to Alex and he'll help to fix it for you. And that goes to everyone, too.

Back