AllDeaf MS Paint Contest *Official*

e

Reaction score
Finally, it's about time! Alex is unavailable to host the AllDeaf contest because he's very busy with his projects. So, I'm hosting it!
The contest is gonna be MS Paint.

What you need:

-use your own creativity
-art skills are unnecesssary!
-can be either simple or detailed drawings
-be humorous!
-draw anything RELATED to AllDeaf or its members. *Be more considerate if you are gonna make a picture of its member, since it could be offensive, so you must ask the person first before you post it in here. Otherwise, you will be disqualified.
-up to 3 art works
-MS Paint, only!

There are some examples Alex and I made pictures in this link: http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=5038

Prize: It'll be a $30 cash giveaway! Easy money! Active and regular members are qualified as contestants for the contest.

Enjoy and good luck! :thumb:

Last edited:
Hmm.. I posted a couple in the other thread, will they be included or do I have to re-post em in here to be qualified or?

WaterRats13 said:
Hmm.. I posted a couple in the other thread, will they be included or do I have to re-post em in here to be qualified or?
Yes, you can re-post your works in here from other thread. Let all of viewers to see your works! BTW, you can make up to 3 art works. So, make one more! ;)

I wonder where MS paint is located at? Is it included in Windows XP? :dunno:

Oddball said:
I wonder where MS paint is located at? Is it included in Windows XP? :dunno:

Yes, go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint

How are you going to know if it was done in MS Paint?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh IM trying to post mine keeps saying MY FOOKING art TOO BIG to post :( WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:cry: i did this three attempts keeps saying TOO BIG help???? thanks :)

javapride said:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh IM trying to post mine keeps saying MY FOOKING art TOO BIG to post :( WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:cry: i did this three attempts keeps saying TOO BIG help???? thanks :)

try formatting it to .jpg instead of .bmp

Ok, E...here's my 2 that I made..and I will get a 3rd one out sometimes this week when I have more time. :mrgreen:

Mods: problem is...I can't repost the 2 I already posted them in the other thread...can anyone help me out on moving those two into here, please? The attachment section won't allow me to post again with the same ones. :(

heres another one ..........

Attachments

• javaprideowned.jpg
    javaprideowned.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 218
2nd attempt...now...re-posting the picture I had to delete from the original thread in order to move here. Heh....here it goes!

(Edited by WR - removed this picture as I made 2 extra submissions later in this thread and I prefer the newer ones in this comp. :)}

Last edited:
Here's the 2nd one! Phew..good thing I used my good ole noggin and thought of removing the pics from the other thread! :mrgreen: :thumb:

{Another deleted picture of my choice, heh...didn't want to be 'disqualified' by submitting more than the allowed 3. :mrgreen: :thumb:

Last edited:
Hmm interesting. Gotta try that.

Oh gotta go. Its Mexican Flag day tmw. So I gotta get ready for a party for my Crew. Lates and have fun!

:rofl: kevbo! Hilarious! ;)
omelet.gif

Back