AllDeaf MS Paint Contest *Official*

WaterRats13 said:
I've already submitted the 3 photos -- only limited to 3 in here. :)
Duh, sorry. I just went back and looked at yours. My fav is the one with the palm tree! This thread is a riot.

I drew it during boring meeting. Well here is my first time.

Attachments

• alldeafcom.JPG
    alldeafcom.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 114
Thank you for your comments, I guess drawing that picture kept me awake during boring and long meeting, LOL.

Kool Aid Acid said:
Thank you for your comments, I guess drawing that picture kept me awake during boring and long meeting, LOL.

AD to the starving masses! That's how it felt to me when I joined! LOL. That is the best.

THATS KEWL DUDE! I l ike that! makes me wished i had thought of it ! HAHAHA

Awesome works, people! MS Paint isn't that hard, not as complicated as Photoshop, right?

Reminder: The deadline is coming soon.... The contest will end at 11:59pm on Tuesday, October 14th.
After that, we'll set up a poll for everyone to vote for the best. The best of all best will win $30!

Keep it up and good luck! :thumb:

Here's my 4th submission -- I am aware of the limit numbers of submission, but I was wondering if it'd be OK that I entered this one and you can pick one previous pictures I've created and delete it from competition?

Thanks!

Attachments

• alldeafrain.jpg
    alldeafrain.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 84
faec9930.jpg

:dunno: I do my best.

Sad News.... Solution the problems....

Attachments

• brokeputeraddictalldeaf.jpg
    brokeputeraddictalldeaf.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 100
:shock: :jaw: Wow! Are you taking a course of Art and getting a degree of study of arts? Your pictures are awesome!

WaterRats13 said:
:shock: :jaw: Wow! Are you taking a course of Art and getting a degree of study of arts? Your pictures are awesome!
Never taking art course....
Comes from my families genes artist. I could not help stop artist.. still doing it everyday artist. My daughter getting started drawing artist.. I'm proud her everyday... :)

Back