AllDeaf members ages

Why you need to know my real name?? :P

Some people don't reveal their names on a public forum really

Some people don't reveal their names on a public forum really

Yeah because they are afraid of being killed or something which is stupid, it isn't like giving out their address or social security number, it's just a name

Yeah because they are afraid of being killed or something which is stupid, it isn't like giving out their address or social security number, it's just a name

That's true! How about last name?? I don't like deaf gossip and stabbing back. Just a first name is fine.

Cool, I like the name, I have a friend named Jessica too, we do have something in common, we both have names that start with J :mrgreen:

Thank you! :) My father in the law's name is John same yours. :lol: I love the letter "J"

That's true! How about last name?? I don't like deaf gossip and stabbing back. Just a first name is fine.

Even there is a million people with the same last name, I don't think it's a good idea to give the last name unless it's for business purposes

Even there is a million people with the same last name, I don't think it's a good idea to give the last name unless it's for business purposes

Exactly! My last name is not really common in America. It's from in Europe's last name. :)

Back