AllDeaf Meet @ DeafNation World Expo, July 2010

!#$%^@ I dislike drunk people very much. why do they always have to ruin my vacations?

a bit messed up now that I have to borrow naisho's shorts. :lol: sigh.

life is good. :)

Oh, now this sounds good. :lol:

DETAILS!!!! :D

!#$%^@ I dislike drunk people very much. why do they always have to ruin my vacations?

a bit messed up now that I have to borrow naisho's shorts. :lol: sigh.

life is good. :)

Borrow Naisho's shorts:shock: I guess, what happens in Vegas , stays in Vegas:lol:

You and JClarke should start a competition of how many ADers you meet in person! :laugh2:

Where is the damn group picture! I demand it!!!

Did you get to see my brother?
I think Jiro has broken the record on how many AD'ers he has than me ...BUT I am returning to the states, so I am going to try and made a AD meet for the west side later on this year for January (I doubt anyone would go)...if I was in L.V, my record will beat Jiro's

I think Jiro has broken the record on how many AD'ers he has than me ...BUT I am returning to the states, so I am going to try and made a AD meet for the west side later on this year for January (I doubt anyone would go)...if I was in L.V, my record will beat Jiro's

I doubt it :nana:

Let's see here ...

Frisky Feline
Miss- Delectable
DamienMommy
KarissaMann05
~*Kaelei*~
Oceanblue7
OddBall
Gangis
Jiro
Shel90
Paperclip
Phillips
Alex
Authentic
Chevy57
DareDevel7
Douglas

...I may have missed anyone, this may be updated accordingly.

Let's see here ...

Frisky Feline
Miss- Delectable
DamienMommy
KarissaMann05
~*Kaelei*~
Oceanblue7
OddBall
Gangis
Jiro
Shel90
Paperclip
Phillips
Alex
Authentic
Chevy57
DareDevel7
Douglas
Freckles (not sure if this would be counted, but we met over VP)

...I may have missed anyone, this may be updated accordingly.

VP doesn't count.

btw - my list's longer :nana:

Edited my post and where's yours???

same as yours but minus DamienMommy, Karissa, Kaelei, and Oceanblue7.

plus PFH, Mister Potts, lavender, gemma, poweron, driving miss daisy, naisho, thewritealex, freckles, knightwolf68, royale, sunshinelady, missywinks, tousi, amylovechina, bellesorrisa, kalista and couple of old ADers (not actively posting)

:aw:

not interested in scoreboard but a lifetime of friendships. my own personal deaf journey. :cool2:

same as yours but minus DamienMommy, Karissa, Kaelei, and Oceanblue7.

plus PFH, Mister Potts, lavender, gemma, poweron, driving miss daisy, naisho, thewritealex, freckles, knightwolf68, royale, sunshinelady, missywinks, tousi, amylovechina, bellesorrisa, kalista and couple of old ADers (not actively posting)

:aw:

not interested in scoreboard but a lifetime of friendships. my own personal deaf journey. :cool2:
guess you met more than I do.... :aw:

OB's right, what happens in vegas, stays there. :cool:
Even jiro said it flat out when him, freckles and i were discussing private matters. lol

LLLAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

:P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WesxDGuMXps]YouTube - Marlee Matlin @ DeafNation 2010 WORLD EXPO[/ame]

Here's one for the matlin fans. Jeez, the line was forever. There was no way I was going to stand in it, so I filmed it with my arm up the paparazzi crowd.
I'm sure at least 200 were lined up at that moment just from a guessimate.

She's still going strong on the hotness factor.

This one is you know who and his 'look'.
2s7v37l.jpg

Back