AllDeaf Meet @ DeafNation World Expo, July 2010

I'm still going to Peppermill for AllDeaf meet. Either Monday or Tuesday is fine with me. Doesn't matter.

I'm still going to Peppermill for AllDeaf meet. Either Monday or Tuesday is fine with me. Doesn't matter.

Well, the way things are moving along here(slower than molasses in January), it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Wirelessly posted

if it still looks like we're getting nowhere by thurs or fri, I'll look into arranging something. Cause it seems PFH needs a chance to respond.

So far from looking at like the schedule of about 10 people, I think tues-wed is ideal unless some are still around later into the week.

a few of the members are likely be there on thurs and after; in that case might just be mini events with a few of them.

I wonder if anyone has suggestions though, I am no de-facto planner yet.

It isn't that hard. Just go to the Peppermill at 7pm on Tuesday.

Now it is planned.

Whoever shows up will be fun.

I wish I could go. :(

It isn't that hard. Just go to the Peppermill at 7pm on Tuesday.

Now it is planned.

Whoever shows up will be fun.

I wish I could go. :(

No, no, no, not at 7pm! 5pm is more like it as we are taking in a show Tuesday night and we have to be seated by 9pm. The La Reve is at the Wynn!!

Wirelessly posted

Botti, one of the problems with that time is not everyone agreed to it. :|

Really wish there is a way to include everyone.

No, no, no, not at 7pm! 5pm is more like it as we are taking in a show Tuesday night and we have to be seated by 9pm. The La Reve is at the Wynn!!

Fine , fine , fine!! 5 pm at the Peppermill.

Still wish I was going! :lol:

Alright, finally confirmed. Tuesday at 7pm at pepper mills' the group name is alldeaf. If they need a last name, its webster.

Alright, finally confirmed. Tuesday at 7pm at pepper mills' the group name is alldeaf. If they need a last name, its webster.

I was kinda hoping for 5-6 because of a show we gotta catch a show at 9....oh, well, just can't dally, I guess. Thanks, tho, for doing this.

Last edited:
Don't forget PHOTOS!!!

They are a must, comprende??????

Back