AllDeaf Meet @ DeafNation World Expo, July 2010

I'll be in Vegas from Mon-Wed along with my gf and Jiro. We'll be staying @ Aria Hotel & Resort. :mrgreen:

Your girlfriend, you, and Jiro sleep in ONE BED? :shock:

I'll be in Vegas from Mon-Wed along with my gf and Jiro. We'll be staying @ Aria Hotel & Resort. :mrgreen:

Great, I will be seeing you at the admission table Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 1230pm to 5pm. :D

Hi, Sabby; you are the first person I have heard who is going to that masquerade ball.....anyway, maybe see you at the Peppermill? I think it is for Tuesday dinner....

Hi Tousi and Susan

Great ! Meg and I are going to meet you guys.... Where Peppermil is ? We are at Treasure Island Hotel.

Everytime I read this thread - you guys make me jealous :aw:

Hope you all have fun and pls take pics to share with the rest of us who are unable to go. :)

Hi Tousi and Susan

Great ! Meg and I are going to meet you guys.... Where Peppermil is ? We are at Treasure Island Hotel.

Peppermill Restaurant is not far; it is on the Strip, look up on the Internet. BUT I will not go there if there's no final word as to what time and which night to meet there for dinner.

I think that time for Peppermill dinner between 5 and 8 30 before entering Treasure Island pool event and Monday, Tuesday or Thursday is better? Masquerade at Treasure Island is on Wednesday. What do you think that time and day is better. I will wait to hear from PHF.

See Deaf Nation World Expo schedule
DeafNation Daily Schedule

I know a few AD'ers who will arrive later in the week, Thurs (22nd).

But I think Alex/Jiro are leaving on the 21st? so there's a conflict in some schedules.

Here's my question. Which of these day works better for you if you are going to meet up with the rest of AD?

18th - Sunday
19th - Monday
20th - Tuesday
21st - Wednesday
22nd - Thursday
23rd - Friday

I know a few AD'ers who will arrive later in the week, Thurs (22nd).

But I think Alex/Jiro are leaving on the 21st? so there's a conflict in some schedules.

Here's my question. Which of these day works better for you if you are going to meet up with the rest of AD?

18th - Sunday
19th - Monday
20th - Tuesday
21st - Wednesday
22nd - Thursday
23rd - Friday

I would like Monday or Tuesday

Tuesday and beyond is good for me. Monday should not be a choice as Deafnation is kicking off their week with an activity in downtown Vegas which means ya gotta set aside about three hours to get there and eat dinner before this activity. This especially covers those who don't know congested Vegas! :lol:

Maybe we should all exchange phone/pager numbers!

Alright, I'm gonna put it in my two and say I'll manage any contact and relaying info from member to member, updates and reply via text/email/phone etc.

Like if you don't know where to go or are lost, where is AD meetup, time, help, or general chatting just let me know. I will be there from the 19-21 or 20-22, hasn't been decided for me yet.

Just pm me any of your contact info (real name, username, email and or text number). I won't give it out to spam or anonymous people or anything.
I already have the numbers for some of the members who are going. If you want me to PM your number to the other members, let me know if so.

Back