Alex, Since you moved this.........

WBHarley

Reaction score
I have notice on these dates that was post before the moves Keep popping up Offline to me. and anything after the date after moves are working great. some topics keep pop up offline.
I am not sure if others have same problem??

I am using cable. My network tells me "very good" and/or "excellent" strenght

so anyway will these old date topics be that way all the time ??

Wendy

Hmm... I'm don't understand what you're trying to say. Are you saying that your old posts keep disappearing? Is that what you're trying to say?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Hmm... I'm don't understand what you're trying to say. Are you saying that your old posts keep disappearing? Is that what you're trying to say?

Not disappear LOL
No if I open up any topics.. such as "polls" or any other topics that was Dates before the move...

It turn into OFFLINE mode.. I have to keep click for stay connect etc know what I mean now ? As it should be always ONLINE mode!

most of topics were created AFTER the moves. I have no problem stayin' online. It only happen in AllDeaf not any other sites..
I know it sound strange..

Gotta go to doc. be back later

Wendy

Oh, I see... is your cookies option on? Sometimes, that's the case.

If you are using IE, you need to clear your cookies and log back in and see if the problems still persist. I think your computer settings still are using the same cookies from the old forum. Flushing the cookies should work. If not....let me know with more details of the problem.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
If you are using IE, you need to clear your cookies and log back in and see if the problems still persist. I think your computer settings still are using the same cookies from the old forum. Flushing the cookies should work. If not....let me know with more details of the problem.

Nah its not ie......
Nah it's not cookie or so..

Seems that its might be the server..

cookies, files etc has been empty and still contiune the problem.

moderators,

she meant that whenever she click a topic to read that is old and was created before the move.. it caused her to go offline, (she's on broadband connection, that is, cable...) she has to go back online. So when she click any thread that is created after the move, no effect occurred.. she says that Alldeaf.com is the only site that is affecting her. another forum site that run vbulletin such as DOL does not affect her.

Originally posted by Boult
moderators,

she meant that whenever she click a topic to read that is old and was created before the move.. it caused her to go offline, (she's on broadband connection, that is, cable...) she has to go back online. So when she click any thread that is created after the move, no effect occurred.. she says that Alldeaf.com is the only site that is affecting her. another forum site that run vbulletin such as DOL does not affect her.

a big think you boult.......

Yes exactly that's what I mean....

Wendy

WBHarley,

I understand what you mean. I've had this problem before but it was related to the way my wireless network was set up, it had nothing to do with AD. As for you, I can assure you that it has nothing to do with the website, otherwise others would've had the same problem.

What I suggest you to do, though, is what others have said -- to go and delete the cookies within Internet Explorer. Simply go to Tools > Internet Options > Delete Cookies. Hope that helps.

Why do they think I am a D'oh with the cleaning caches/cookies I have been doing that many many times Sigh!

Originally posted by WBHarley
Why do they think I am a D'oh with the cleaning caches/cookies I have been doing that many many times Sigh!

Ok, I think it's still using the old alldeaf ips..

Here's something we could try...

Click Start, Run then type in command then hit enter.

Type in ipconfig /flushdns then hit enter.

Type in exit to close that black window.

Try one of the old thread links and tell me if it still persists.

Remember, I've never heard or had this problem before....I'll research to see if someone has had that problem before so maybe I would be able to get a clearer explaination in techinal terms.

Also, are you set in to be invisible?

Which browser do you use? Have you tried a different browser?

Have you tried to log completely out of AD then log back in?

What did you mean Offline mode? Like you're not logged in AD anymore or IE's Offline as your connection was dropped?

Last edited:
Back