Alex and the Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen.... those FAKE Wrestling FANS all do is BASHING/FLAMING.

haha ofc wrestling is fake, even worse anti-UWF fans got free ticket and they compare last year and this year show, so they complained this year show were horrible than last year resulted they bash/flame on UWF owner

Have a enjoy another big headache.....LOL

PS make sure put extra lot of aspirin pills(made in china) in your pocket.

:lol: also agree with...

Why don't you create a religion forum (No-Ad Free Forum Hosting - FreeForums.org) , and advertise the link here.
I don't want any religion forum in here, because the religion discussion never stop.

That's fine with me when religion section is re-open.

Debate about religion can be learn about new thing, even alot of agree and disagree.

Really, im afraid if Religion section is reopened, the old wounds
will be opened, same old bickering/bashing will start all over
again...some people JUST CANT OR WONT RESIST SAYING ANYTHING
WITHOUT PISSING OFF OTHERS CUZ THEY DONT LIKE OR
AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY, THATS THE WAY IT
GOES, PERIOD. I know, cuz i was guilty of it..i didnt like other
people's opinions and i just could not resist posting...im very
opininated...like my father..oh well. I know a lot of people are
too, not just me.

Please, Alex....pleeeasse...think hard about it...no doubt, it will
happen again!!

*Sigh* Please Defee, You have a choice to participles in that forum and You also have a choice not to. But forcing Alex to re-considering from re-opening the religion forum is unfair in my opinion, because there are other members on this board not only you.

For me whatever decision Alex will make is fine by me. ;) He's the boss and if he says no, then it's no. If he says yes, then it's yes. I don't want to hear no complains from anybody that don't want it open again.

*Sigh* Please Defee, You have a choice to participles in that forum and You also have a choice not to. But forcing Alex to re-considering from re-opening the religion forum is unfair in my opinion, because there are other members on this board not only you.

For me whatever decision Alex will make is fine by me. ;) He's the boss and if he says no, then it's no. If he says yes, then it's yes. I don't want to hear no complains from anybody that don't want it open again.

Yes, i understand....I have a choice not to participate and all..i realize
that.

Im NOT trying to force Alex, not at all! Im just asking him to think
hard on his decision, thats all. Im just asking him to reconsider, not
forcing...there is difference. Of course, i will respect his decision,
whatever it may, if he wants to reopen it, thats fine by me.
I think, from now on, i just wont participate in anything like religion,
for example, if i know there is going to be a lot of bashing/bickering,
hurt feelings, etc., its just not worth it as it causes lost friendship,
hatred, etc among the AD members.

Yes, i understand....I have a choice not to participate and all..i realize
that.

Im NOT trying to force Alex, not at all! Im just asking him to think
hard on his decision, thats all. Im just asking him to reconsider, not
forcing...there is difference. Of course, i will respect his decision,
whatever it may, if he wants to reopen it, thats fine by me.
I think, from now on, i just wont participate in anything like religion,
for example, if i know there is going to be a lot of bashing/bickering,
hurt feelings, etc., its just not worth it as it causes lost friendship,
hatred, etc among the AD members.

LOL actual I understand what is you meaning but for other got misunderstand.

I have peeked int he reglious forum and man there is NOTHING but bashing ands fights and disagreement no one is willing to agree to certain amount of X things. so my opioion keep it close cuz ur only going to stress the moderator out and have them watch that section for too long. I for one rather that they clean up the forum and then foucus on old threads that are locked and dead and throw those out to increase the width and also look for peace in here for once i m tired of seeing the bickering and the BS maybe its time for US to reveluate. u want a reglious forum go elsewhere and debate there we're here to learn not to fight :)

so my vote is NO reglious forum period.

and for those who try to say its not fair well guess what this isn't ur forum that's being set up for the particpation. but its alex's site and he has the final say.

It might not be our forum but over the years, it has changed, been modified, gone down new paths, etc at the suggestions of its members. I know Alex wants our feedback assistance to continue to shape this site's destiny. I say bring the Religious section back because it is a place of growth; those who bashed, etc can learn both intellectually and spiritually if they really wanted to. Otherwise, they can stay out or be booted out when mods see that it is obvious they are in there to purposely cause trouble in the hope that it will be closed.

2c i agree in that aspect but im more concerned for the moderator's welfare the hard work when it can be put to making sure the forum's in running smoothness and not entirely foucus on ONE section when theres bashing and constant issues. i hope u understand.

ok lemme put it this way if there is to be a reglious forum reopening. u need to have at least 2 moderator for day and night shift to keep an eye on the reglious section whilist the rest of the moderator can focus on other parts of AD thats one suggestion and can be roatated out so that the poeple do not feel exhusted in every avenue.

hope it's moot when it comes to debate.

I don't know...religion's always been quite controversial - same with C.I. -- it's totally up to the adminstrator to decide on whether to reopen it or not.

Alex,

Will you pretty please re-open religion forum ? :fingersx: I've longed for it to re-open for so long. I have soo much to say and that related to CI, too...but, I can't say it to benefit others unless you Ok'd it to re-open religion forum.

It's really nice to see some of ADers to help donatin' your site. I don't mean to make it sound " unfair " if you don't re-open religion forum.

Since you've stated " give me a few days " ... I think " a few days " are up. Lol ! Care to say " yes " ? Pretty please ? :bowdown:

Whoever doesn't want go Religious thread ... SIMPLE IS... DON'T make your own post it on Religious section thread... Just ignore it..

Whoever want go Religious thread, Their own preferences feedback and as long whoever can respect their feedbacks and no attack them about their preferences religious belifts.

Let it be...

I've seen other AD'ers who doesn't want part of Religious.. Too bad be tough.. respect some of other AD'ers members who want..

{Mod Edit: Comments removed as it relates to off-topic posts that also were removed--~RR}

No make difference..

Means you have nothing respect equal human beings!
I'm getting eyes sored!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, re-open the religion forum as long as those who want to participate is welcomed without the bashing and name calling. I agree with galaxyangel if those who don't want to go there simple ignore it and allow those who want to be part of the forum be a part of it.

Debate respectful way as an adult instead of belittle anyone.

Without debate, I am boring.... :giggle:

Well, I am agreeing with some of them because If you don't like going into thread about Ci or religious then Don't go!!

I was never into religious threads, but Every time I check with new "Today's Posts" at alldeaf.com and there too many New posts at religious so its make me less to check that alldeaf. :dunno2: :):)

Peace!!!!

Well, I am sure you know about bickerin'/bashin' in CI sub-forum, right ? You mentioned that CI sub-forum remains open and yet, there are still bickerin' and bashin' and it didn't close. Why my thread is closed ? I thought you already knew - no difference.
I want my thread to open as well just like others in CI sub-forum when there are still bickerin' and bashin' in some threads. FYI, I already IM'ed Roadrunner the other day and he never responded. So why should I take it up in PM ? He will not answer, either.........

Hey Maria...PLEASE RESPECT ANGEL... her husband may be a moderator but she does not control him... It is RoadRunner s job and his decisions..... You have no right to tell Angel or complain to her.....

All Angel is to read all posts and do the posts in which she does enjoys very much..... She does not control RoadRunner as a moderator... all she is to be there for him and continue loving him as a husband.
SO BE IT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back