Alabama, Alabama... WHOOO!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
GUESS WHAT????

WE HAVE SNOWWWWW HERE!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYA WHOOOO WHOOO!!!! I HAVENT SEE SNOW LONG TIME AGO.. FINALLY I LOVE WATCH SNOW AND BEAUTIFUL WHITE SNOW ON GROUND!!!! HEHEHEHE! I WILL TAKE PICTURE AND PUT HERE ALLRIGHT

Oh, congrats on playing with snow for the first time. Dont drive.. Oh BTW go and make butterfuly once you lay down on the snow :giggle:

North Huntsville, with snow isn't very pretty though. Maybe downtown, like at the park. Ooh, I'm tempted to drive over there now. I'll take some pictures.

HAHA you sound so happy and excited! LOL!

Enjoy the snow before they melt! :)

Tweetybird, That is neat. Snow are pretty but not safe to drive! Our snow look so ugly and gross in Denver metro. They are still there since Dec 23. Little melting. Some road didnt get any dig because We have very limit big trucks. I hate to drive on this road because the roads are not smooth at all. In few day morning, some road had icy. I was so scared to death because my car didn't stop and made my car skid. Icy are at stop area! We must drive only 5 to less mph to stop Or We can crash other cars.

YAY for you!! I love AL such a beautiful state!!! I live in FL. Last time I saw snow was 1989!!!

I went up to Monte Sano state park. I took about 30 ish pictures... I'll see what I can get posted before I go to classes.

I already got snow in here arizona for 2 days. Hurry up spring time!!

GUESS WHAT????

WE HAVE SNOWWWWW HERE!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYA WHOOOO WHOOO!!!! I HAVENT SEE SNOW LONG TIME AGO.. FINALLY I LOVE WATCH SNOW AND BEAUTIFUL WHITE SNOW ON GROUND!!!! HEHEHEHE! I WILL TAKE PICTURE AND PUT HERE ALLRIGHT

Are you kidding? No wonder my mom told me not to come up there today! We dont have snow here except ice/sleets here, it is just an hour away here from ur home and I still dont get snow :(

haha I can see RebelGirl is jumping in joy after seeing snow on the ground....afterall, she's been expecting some snow for quite a while now...:giggle:

Awww I'm jealous.. hahaha here where I live in Santa Rosa, Ca. doesnt have the snow NEVER have.. so as if the snow here I would be so EXCITING! ooooooooo playing with snow and throw on everyone's face! hee hee! enjoying the snow up there! in AL.

Hey sista, the snow is on the way to here at around midnight till 4pm tomorrow. So you told the snow go to Long Island. thanks alot!! ;) :lol: :hug:

We haven't had snow in years, I mean YEARS! We finally got to see some snow for most of the AM. It has melted :( Sure was beautiful to see in the early AM. I've got pictures!

This was about 4 AM

my.php

My daughter made a little snowman early this morning before it started to melt.

my.php

I took that as soon as I was leaving my driveway going to work

my.php

On a road on my way to work, It started to melt.... :(

my.php

We haven't had snow in years, I mean YEARS! We finally got to see some snow for most of the AM. It has melted :( Sure was beautiful to see in the early AM. I've got pictures!

This was about 4 AM

my.php

My daughter made a little snowman early this morning before it started to melt.

my.php

I took that as soon as I was leaving my driveway going to work

my.php

On a road on my way to work, It started to melt.... :(

my.php

Awwww that was cute that your daughter make a snowman lol :lol: .. wow you havnt got snow for a years till finally got snow? wow :eek3:

haha I can see RebelGirl is jumping in joy after seeing snow on the ground....afterall, she's been expecting some snow for quite a while now...:giggle:
It was actually my daughter jumping with joy! she ran in my room and said "It's snowing!!! Can I go outside and play in the snow???" I was like.. its 6 am!!! I told her to wait for a few hours then she can play. around 8.. she played for a little while and headed to school at 10. she had fun while it lasted... and yes I was happy to see the beautiful snow!

Awwww that was cute that your daughter make a snowman lol :lol: .. wow you havnt got snow for a years till finally got snow? wow :eek3:

well, it did snow but hasn't stayed on the ground.. i would say since 2000 the last we've seen it stay on the ground.

Back