Alabama, Alabama... WHOOO!

her mom sent me the pic what my god daughter did this morning.. i think it sooo CUTE! heheheeh!

Attachments

• Photo04.jpg
    Photo04.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 18
Congrates, Sista for having snow about time.

Got fresh snow here in Colorado yesterday. Even still snowing right now. Will stop tomorrow I hope so.

Sista, wanna more snow? If yes, I ask our Mother Nature to bring more snow to Alabama.

Hey girl! You can go to Lake Tahoe! There are plently of snow up there. :)

Yea it is fun but not safe on the darn road!

Awww I'm jealous.. hahaha here where I live in Santa Rosa, Ca. doesnt have the snow NEVER have.. so as if the snow here I would be so EXCITING! ooooooooo playing with snow and throw on everyone's face! hee hee! enjoying the snow up there! in AL.

Jaci so cute! She is sure happy girl! :)

Pictures are great! Cute snow man heehee

We haven't had snow in years, I mean YEARS! We finally got to see some snow for most of the AM. It has melted :( Sure was beautiful to see in the early AM. I've got pictures!

This was about 4 AM

my.php

My daughter made a little snowman early this morning before it started to melt.

my.php

I took that as soon as I was leaving my driveway going to work

my.php

On a road on my way to work, It started to melt.... :(

my.php

Jaci was so cute! 6 am?? Oh lord! I am glad she enjoyed it while it lasted! I can send you some since we got plently!!
It was actually my daughter jumping with joy! she ran in my room and said "It's snowing!!! Can I go outside and play in the snow???" I was like.. its 6 am!!! I told her to wait for a few hours then she can play. around 8.. she played for a little while and headed to school at 10. she had fun while it lasted... and yes I was happy to see the beautiful snow!

I got a picture of a fallen snowman with the captions: "Man down! I repeat, Man Down!" on my cellphone. funny too. I wish I could get it on here.

Congrates, Sista for having snow about time.

Got fresh snow here in Colorado yesterday. Even still snowing right now. Will stop tomorrow I hope so.

Sista, wanna more snow? If yes, I ask our Mother Nature to bring more snow to Alabama.

yea sista... oh yea pls send snow more here :D

Is that wet snow that splash around almost like a liquid? That's what it looks like in that picture you posted with your God daughter. It's good that you girls got snow in Alabama, You wouldn't want our snow, because most of the time we get snowstorms, and a few times my power lines would get hit, and then my connection for cable for TV and computer, lights and power will shut off. :(

Poor you girls that your snow is melting, we still got snow on our ground, You'll welcome to take a full load on the truck of our snow to Alabama. :giggle:

Is that wet snow that splash around almost like a liquid? That's what it looks like in that picture you posted with your God daughter. It's good that you girls got snow in Alabama, You wouldn't want our snow, because most of the time we get snowstorms, and a few times my power lines would get hit, and then my connection for cable for TV and computer, lights and power will shut off. :(

Poor you girls that your snow is melting, we still got snow on our ground, You'll welcome to take a full load on the truck of our snow to Alabama. :giggle:
lol.. a full load on a truck won't be enough.. just blow it over here! :fingersx:

Jaci was so cute! 6 am?? Oh lord! I am glad she enjoyed it while it lasted! I can send you some since we got plently!!
It snowed heavy this morning for about an hour but it didn't stay on the ground. we've had flurries on and off all day. We're expecting more flurries on sunday... that means nothing!:squint:

wow.. impressive, you're happy and seeing snowing arrived in your home area..

btw you wishes have rest of snow stayed bit longer as you expect!

If you wish have snow and come over and take rest of all snow out of my property.. Anytime come over!
:giggle:

wow.. impressive, you're happy and seeing snowing arrived in your home area..

btw you wishes have rest of snow stayed bit longer as you expect!

If you wish have snow and come over and take rest of all snow out of my property.. Anytime come over!
:giggle:

Wow.. most of you guys are already tired of snow???

Back