Alabama, Alabama... WHOOO!

well, it did snow but hasn't stayed on the ground.. i would say since 2000 the last we've seen it stay on the ground.

Ohhhhhh I got it now :lol: unless you feel so happy to see the snow again lol :lol:

Are you kidding? No wonder my mom told me not to come up there today! We dont have snow here except ice/sleets here, it is just an hour away here from ur home and I still dont get snow :(

no kidding.. awwww u dont get snow and yea i heard abt ice and sleets downt here

It was actually my daughter jumping with joy! she ran in my room and said "It's snowing!!! Can I go outside and play in the snow???" I was like.. its 6 am!!! I told her to wait for a few hours then she can play. around 8.. she played for a little while and headed to school at 10. she had fun while it lasted... and yes I was happy to see the beautiful snow!

awww she is soo cute to woke u up! :lol:

Haha that soo cutee ur daughter jump on your bed and make you get up! haha RebleGirl

Here in my hometown get SNOW still WHOOOO but melt soon oh rats!

It was actually my daughter jumping with joy! she ran in my room and said "It's snowing!!! Can I go outside and play in the snow???" I was like.. its 6 am!!! I told her to wait for a few hours then she can play. around 8.. she played for a little while and headed to school at 10. she had fun while it lasted... and yes I was happy to see the beautiful snow!

hahaha awww....how cute!! she made a very cute snowman too....LOL

Send Jaci here, we got plenty hon....

GUESS WHAT????

WE HAVE SNOWWWWW HERE!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYA WHOOOO WHOOO!!!! I HAVENT SEE SNOW LONG TIME AGO.. FINALLY I LOVE WATCH SNOW AND BEAUTIFUL WHITE SNOW ON GROUND!!!! HEHEHEHE! I WILL TAKE PICTURE AND PUT HERE ALLRIGHT

Darn! You are lucky!!!!!!!!!!!! PFFT! We havent had snow for years!!!!!! I wish it could snow here where I live so it would be my daughter's first time to see snow. Dang!

We haven't had snow in years, I mean YEARS! We finally got to see some snow for most of the AM. It has melted :( Sure was beautiful to see in the early AM. I've got pictures!

This was about 4 AM

my.php

My daughter made a little snowman early this morning before it started to melt.

my.php

I took that as soon as I was leaving my driveway going to work

my.php

On a road on my way to work, It started to melt.... :(

my.php

Wow! Yall are lucky! The pic of snowman Jaci made is so cute!

Darn! You are lucky!!!!!!!!!!!! PFFT! We havent had snow for years!!!!!! I wish it could snow here where I live so it would be my daughter's first time to see snow. Dang!

awwww i dont know that.. i undy that ur daughter dont see snow before.. next time i hope so

I wonder if she will act like that if I happen to knock on your door? :giggle:

Tweetybirdie is right... she won't answer the door, she'll come and get me first. Sometimes she'll say "who is it?" if its silent, she knows its a deaf person.. lol

Tweetybirdie is right... she won't answer the door, she'll come and get me first. Sometimes she'll say "who is it?" if its silent, she knows its a deaf person.. lol

yea thats right i remmy that.. hehehe..

Back